Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi

In Which Symere and Jordan goes together in the Program, Beyond Scared Straight.

"Tell us your name, age and what you do on a daily basis." The Producer of TV Show told Symere.

"I'm Symere, I'm 16 and I like to run away from home, and likes drinking and smoking with my boyfriend." He said.

The cameras started being on his mom who which is really pissed because of Symere's behavior.

"Symere is Symere. He don't know how to act, simply being bad all around. He runs away from home and won't came back to the next day. I recently found out that he drinks and smokes with his friends which they are a bad influence on him. Especially his boyfriend." His mom said, having a unbothered face. "I think the reason why he's like this because his dad wasn't around when he turned 6."

"Why do you run away from home?" The producer asked him.

"Because it's fun. And I don't like to be around my mom."

"Why?"

"She pisses me off that's why I punch the wall in her bedroom."

"Symere have damaged my home. Putting holes in the wall and breaking the laptop."

"I punched 3 holes on my right side of the wall." He shown them the holes.

"Who is your boyfriend?"

"Jordan." He said simply.

"What do you have relation to him?" The executive producer asked.

"He's my everything. My boyfriend basically."

The cameras switched of them smoking and drinking. Symere was sitting on his lap, hugging up on him.

"We do this on a daily basis. Run away, meet up here at the trap house probably fuck here and don't go home till 4am in the morning." Jordan said, sipping on some Hennessy.

"Real shit vibes around hera'!" Symere laughed.

"I've been pregnant twice. Both of them I got an abortion." They caught Symere outside, chilling by himself.

"How you get them?"

"The alleyways downtown philly. They used to do back in 1980-1999 I think, but they started coming back." He played with a branch.

Symere mom wiped her tears, feeling all these emotions coming out. "I'm scared for Symere. If he keep doing this, he's gonna be in Jail or be in prison. I just want him to change for sakes of me."

Symere sat down, looking at his mom. "Symere the reason why I'm putting you in this program because I want you to stop all this nonsense. It's getting outta hand and I want you to realize that it's no joke out in these streets."

Symere yawned, not really paying to the words she was saying. "I've been in these streets and it wasn't for me. At all. Before you get any deeper, you're going to this program."

"What's the one thing that's gonna cross your line?" The producer asked the last question

"If an inmate gets in my face, I might be swinging or yelling back."

"I don't think the program ain't gonna change me. Those inmates gonna scare me to a certain extend. That's it."

♡♡♡

"Tell us your name, age and what you do on a daily basis."

"I'm Jordan, I'm 17 and I like to rob houses, drinking and smoking."

"Jordan was a good kid but when he turned 13, all hell break loose. He started fighting in school in which he got expelled from two schools." Jordan mom says.

"Why you like to rob?"

"Trying to make some fast cash by putting the stuff on the black market. Quick Cash."

"What do you got in relation on Symere?"

"My wife. My everything, ride or die." Jordan smiled.

"We do everything together, one time we ran to Florida for two days then came back to philly."

"Philly be borin' sometimes, except the underground parties and kickbacks."

Cameras turned onto them snuggling in a hotel.

"What we doing tomorrow Jordan?"

"We might go to kickback on 15th and Diamond."

"Down West Philly? Who driving us?"

"Homeboy got his mom car for 2 days. So we good." He kissed Symere's forehead.

"I think Jordan started becoming like this since his father passed away when he was 9 from Cancer. Yeah, I think- I think everything went downhill." His mom shed a tear.

"Did you know that Symere had an two abortions?" The executive producer asked him another question.

"Yeah, I told him to do it. It's too early, we still teenagers. I paid for both of them then carried on with our lives."

"How much were they?"

"200$ for each." He replied, texting somebody on the phone.

"Who you texting?"

"My friend Rocky. We about to hit a lick right now. He coming from New York."

"If Jordan doesn't stop, he's gonna be in jail for theft or be dead in the streets. This is program is gonna help him realize that he isn't the one for these streets and so much better things in life."

"I don't think the program is gonna change me or Symere. We too deep in the game to realize we doing bad shit." He shrugged.

♡♡♡

Aight this is one so enjoy, second part is coming in 2-3 days I believe