Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean

In which Frank plans out a special day for Jordan.

MENTIONS OF !
•Fluff

INSPIRED BY !
-enemies

INSPIRED BY !-enemies

♡♡♡

Jordan walked in the door, surrounded by rose petals and flower all around the house. Jordan was slightly confused, started walking up the stairs after a long day at the studio.

He was working on a set pictures for thousands of hours, but it came out perfectly early this morning.

He left his boyfriend Frank in the studio they have in the basement.

He followed the petals after finally making up the stairs, softly smiling. He opened their master bedroom, seeing a big teddy bear in the middle of the bed with different pictures of them.

His mouth gaped, before hearing a footstep. He turned, seeing Frank with Roses.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He spoke, making Jordan eyes water.

"Happy Valentine's day...Frank I feel so bad, I didn't get you a gift-" He spoke so quickly but got cut off.

"Hey it's alright. This day is all about you..." He hugged Jordan, planting a kiss on him.

"Awww, Frank." He said, wiping a tear. He felt so happy, he needed a moment like this. "Thank you baby."

"Anytime for you, my love." He kissed his hand.

"Go get dressed, we going somewhere. Dress casual."

Jordan nodded, changing in front of Frank.

♡♡♡

Jordan went up to the Tesla, opening the door. He set his phone, plugging up in the charger. He sat in the car, seeing Frank wearing a hoodie of Carti's face and some joggers.

"You look amazingly comfortable." Jordan quietly said, feeling he over did his outfit.

"Yeah, but you look amazingly sexy and hot."

Jordan rolled his eyes, smiling and blushing altogether. "Frank stop, I feel like I didn't meet the standards of dressing "casual."" He put quotes onto casual.

"Jordan you look great, the outfit is nice

"Jordan you look great, the outfit is nice. Plus that small petite butt completing it overall?"

Jordan looked down, looking at his burgundy dreads. "Jordy your beautiful. Your my butterfly." He planted a kiss on Jordan, lifting his head up.

He smiled, starting the car and drove off.

♡♡♡

"Before we get out, I'm going blindfold you." Frank said.

"Wha? Why?" Jordan tilted his head.

"Just Trust me. I ain't gonna hurt you." Frank said, slowly putting it around him.

Jordan gripped onto Frank's hoodie, slowly panicking. Jordan has a phobia of the dark, since his mother used to lock him in a room for 4 hours straight, up to the ages 4-12.

8 years straight she did that, he knew something was wrong with her. She eventually got help when he turned 14, but till to this day, their relationship was never was the same.

He never called her or check up, only seeing her at family functions or reunions. They talked, but conversations would end short when she questioned why he turned into a homosexual.

"Hey, Hey I got you." Frank said, quickly getting out the car before getting Jordan.

Jordan breathing hitched, he didn't like this at all. He felt a hand on his wrist, pulling him out the car.

"Frank? I don't like this...."

"It's okay, just walk with me. You're okay, I gotchu."

Frank said and smirked, knowing Jordan gonna love this event he planned.

"Frank where we going..?" Jordan put his other hand on Frank's arm, slowly watching himself walking.

"Trust me baby I'm taking you somewhere." Frank walked through the path, almost reaching the destination.

"Almost there..."

Jordan said 'okay,' feeling the tense goes away. He sniffed, smelling some type of scent.

"What's that smell...."

"You're gonna see soon." He smirked, reaching their destination.

"Okay Jordan, look." Frank unwrapped the blindfold.

Jordan blinked his eyes before gasping, doing a 360. He was surrounded by flowers, a table in the end of the path.

"Frank....I can't believe it." Jordan laughed, hugging him. "Thank you babe..."

"Your welcome, my baby boy." He kissed his forehead gently.

"Hey go explore." He let of his lover, making Jordan nod.

"There are too many flowers.." Jordan said quickly, watching his step while going the patch of flowers.

He walked deeper into it, shouting to Frank, "OH MY GOD FRANK THERE ARE SUNFLOWERS HERE!" He said excitedly.

Frank chuckled, crossing his arms. All he kept doing is smiling at his boyfriend.

Jordan turned to face Frank, falling back into the patch of daisies. The petals flew everywhere, making Jordan laugh.

♡♡♡

Frank laughed, "Yeah, yeah I remember that time..."

"Oh do you remember that time we almost got lost in Florida? We couldn't find our hotel at all..." Jordan giggled, eating another watermelon piece.

"That part of the trip was the most confusing thing I've ever had to go through."

Jordan smiled, putting his head on Frank's shoulder.

"Frank..."

"Hmm?" Frank looked, seeing Jordan playing a circle on his thigh.

"I..."

Jordan huffed, fighting to go say it.

"I love you Frank."

Frank blinked, facing Jordan. "You did a lot for me, seriously. If I didn't met you 5 years ago, I don't know what I was doing with my life now. You made me do great in the job I'm doing now, making shine like a star."

"Ever since we got in this relationship 3 years ago, you made happy Frank. The happiness I need in my life."

"Jordan, I tell you the same. You make do great everyday. Your the diamond that is making do music everyday. That's why I love you, for being the best you come in my life."

"Jordan, thank you."

He grabbed Jordan pulling him into a passionate kiss. He closed his eyes, Jordan knew he needed this.