thank you, next. x A$APCarti

In which, Jordan writes a letter to Rocky.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

To: Rakim Mayers

1003 Flacko Drive, 167980
Los Angeles, CA.

Dear Rakim,

Hey. It's Jordan. It's been awhile we've have talked. Last we talked, it didn't end and I want to apologize about that. I was drunk that even and I got the best of me.

I felt some type of way that today so I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me. But anyways, how are you? Hanging in there? How's life for you right now?

I know you lowkey worried about me but don't. I've been okay, taking things slow. I have been going to therapy, taking care of my depression.

They assigned me with a dog, her name is Ruby. She's a Golden Retriever, she's only a year old. She's been there for me, watching my every move. Plus she's very smart, opening the refrigerator and doors.

I've been doing shows here and there but mostly Rolling Loud. I've seen you there but you didn't see me but it's okay though.

The reason why I'm writing you this because I've missed you and I would like to talk to you. I know blocked my phone number and unfollowed me on my old Instagram.

Plus I'm very grateful for you, actually I'm grateful for all my fucking exes but you....you I'm mainly grateful about.

You gave me confidence, encouragement and other fucking things that I'm grateful. I'm very thankful for meeting you at my underground show in Atlanta.

So I'm wanting to say, thank you.

I don't know you know my new Instagram but you most likely know :).

IG: @playboicarti
Twitter: @playboicarti

Here's my new phone number too, I upgraded to an iPhone 11.

678-342-4578

P.S: I still fucking love you. Forever and ever, Rakim.

-Jordan Carter.