See You Again. x A$APJaden

In which, exes bump into each other in a public place.

Mentions of:

-Mpreg
-Intersex
-Depression.

☆☆☆

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓶𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷."

Jaden, 22, had his whole life ahead of him. Made his own water with his father, making music with his own brand and RocNation. He made clothing with his sister and even collaborated with her.

Until he met Rakim, who was the sweetest person Jaden met. Rakim was only 25 when they met, them meeting each other at rolling loud. Rakim shown him life, something Jaden didn't get to understand.

He shown him to his friends whom which they started to be his friends, since Jaden can be child-like. Jaden shown Rakim to his parents, which they all loved him.

Rakim was something that Jaden never felt. It was like something missing and Rakim gave him. Rakim flew him out to shows while Jaden did the same.

It was like something told Jaden, don't let him go. Rakim was making his life even better and he's grateful for that. It took it far as them getting into a relationship. It was Jaden's first relationship he ever had, since Will and Jada was so strict on him having a relationship.

They was scared that someone found out about his condition. Jaden was a intersex, they found as soon he was born, a healthy one. They hide him from the world for a couple of months, making sure nobody knows.

But Rakim didn't care, he was in love with his bestfriend and nobody could stop him.

Months passed by and Jaden was loving every moment he was spending with Rakim. Either with friends or by theirselves, it didn't matter what time or place.

That's when Tyler came into the picture after Rocky squashed the beef with him. Jaden was still confused on why they was beefing but he didn't wanna start up anything. It was a point that they met up, Jaden was just as polite and nice to Tyler. But that day, Jaden felt kinda off since Tyler was ignoring him and not really paying attention to him.

The more time passed, the more Rakim spend time with Tyler, not Jaden. It made Jaden feel some type of way, since Rakim wasn't at half of Jaden's concerts. But nonetheless, Jaden didn't want to disappoint his fans and kept performing for them.

Until one day, 12 at midnight, Jaden walked on Rakim having sexual intercourse with Tyler. On the bed Jaden brought him. That hurt Jaden. They did everything together, said things that they thought they would never say in awhile.

After the situation, Jaden moved back in his condo, depressed. He found out that he was pregnant during the time and he had no emotional support with him. He kept it from Rakim who didn't know if he pulled out or not.

2 weeks after they broke up officially and made headlines, it posted on TMZ that Rakim and Tyler started dating which put a bad reputation on both of them. Everyone was on Jaden's side, fully understanding why he left Rakim dumbass.

Now 4 months pregnant, He was still doing shows and other things. He tried to hide his stomach up but shown too early when he hit 3 1/2 weeks. He couldn't move around like he used to on stage but he make effort.

Now, Jaden was walking in the mall, looking for his sister, Willow. He saw that she had her location on, so he followed it.

"She can't be patient for one second in Petsmart...." He said, irritated. He was getting food for his pet dog, Grace. He was assigned to her after he went to therapy for his depression, making him calm down even more.