Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi

In which Symere is a little and Jordan takes care of him.

Mentions of:
•Little
•Fluff

♡♡♡

Jordan walked in the door, seeing Symere crying his heart out on the floor

Jordan walked in the door, seeing Symere crying his heart out on the floor. He picked Symere up, kissing him all over.

"What's wrong baby?" Jordan said, knowing he's in little space. He slipped in it that fast, Jordan thought.

"Yu left meh!" He sniffed, letting Jordan wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to get some more formula for you."

Symere calm down, knowing he's safe. Especially in Jordan arms.

Symere background was rough. Symere was disowned for being gay, especially by his father. His father used to abuse him, badly that one time Symere legs were both broken. He gotten out that environment when he was 15, His aunt was taking care of him. He's ever grateful for her, knowing he was safe telling his secret, he was a little.

His aunt didn't judge him nor disown him. She let him do whatever he wanted, knowing he was a good kid. She known he needed a daddy who would take care of him, so she thought of the youngest friend she knew, Jordan Carter.

They met when Symere was only 17 and Jordan being 19. He was weird about the thought about it first but knew what was his situation was when he was younger.

He grown closer with Symere, knowing all about him. He was interested into Symere, didn't care he was a little. It led to one night, when they kissed under the moon. They known liked each other and took it to the next step.

"Mikki!" Symere said in his baby voice, making Jordan smile.

"I'll get you some." He carried him to the kitchen, taking the bag with him.

He sit Symere on the counter while he made the milk. Symere had the mind of a 2 year old, so he knows his words but don't know how fully pronounce them correctly.

"Dada..." He started whining, "Mikki.."

"Hold on Sy, I'm almost finish." He said, brushing his dreads away.

JORDAN !

After I finished on what Symere needed at the moment, we laid in bed. Symere was watching the shows he watched while he's in little space, giggling on whatever he's seeing.

I was playing in his dreads, making myself relaxed. I had so much on my mind, being in school while taking care of Symere was kinda hard on me, luckily I got all handled.

"Dada..." He hopped on me, I raised my eyebrow. He whined, pulling on my joggers.

"No Symere, not down there." I pushed his hand away, putting a pillow there.

"Bom bom..." Symere replied, throwing a fit.

"No Symere. Not now." I said, I researched that you can traumatize a person in little space by having sexual intercourse with them. That makes them feel like your a bad person.

He started crying and I just got him to stop crying. "Symere come on..." I sighed, putting him on the pillow I had on my lap.

"I madt dada mad..." He cried more and I shaked my head.

I grabbed some tissue, "No Sy, you did not make me mad. You just can't do such things like that okay?" I wiped his face.

He nodded, giving me a hug. "I luv u!"

I smiled, "I love you too." I sniffed, since I was smelling a bad smell.

"Symere you need to change your diaper?" I asked. Now I know you probably confused but I tell you why.

When he changes into a little, he would wear a diaper with his onesies. It didn't bother me, since most people are like that too.

I picked him up, going to the bathroom to change him before we both goes to sleep.