pain. x A$APScott

In which, Rakim and Jacques goes to Marriage counseling.

( just another idea I came up with! after this, it's most likely gonna be a A$APCarti one ).

♡♡♡

"The Websters, come have a seat." The marriage counselor, Mrs. Reagan said.

Rakim looked at Jacques, angrily walking to the couches and taking a seat.

Jacques sighed, fixing his chain before sitting down with his husband.

They left a huge empty space in the middle, since Rakim want his space after all.

"So what bring y'all here today?"

"Uhm...Problems in our marriage." Jacques gulped.

"What kind of problems you'll say?"

"Fighting, arguing, lies, hatred."

"Hmmm..." She looked back up, "How long y'all been together?"

"5 years." Rakim spoke up, pushing his perm hair back.

"And when this problems started?"

"When he started lying to me 2 years ago."

"I told you I wasn't lying-" Jacques got cut off.

"Quiet please." She asked, putting her pen down.

"Who feels that they have the most hatred?"

Jaqcues pointed to Rakim, leaving Rakim in his thoughts. He understands that his husband feels that way, making him pointed to himself.

"Why you feel like that?" She tilted her head.

"Because the more we argue, the more I grew hatred to him." Rakim explained, leaning back more.

"Please tell me on a scale 1-10."

"6, atleast a 6." Rakim turned to Jacques, who was having his head down.

"Okay...we'll come back to that. Now, I wanted to ask y'all this." She took a sip of her water, "What was the best moments in y'all marriage."

"Jacques, you can go first."

"Uhm, okay." He sat up, "It was 4 years ago..."

Jacques smirked as his husband came back with a cocktail, watching the oceans move slowly in the beautiful sunset.

"Beautiful isn't?" Rakim spoke, taking a sip of his cocktail.

"Very fucking beautiful, but you adding it together." He held onto his husband's hand.

Rakim smiled, doing the same. "Thank you for taking me here, we both needed this."

"No problem, we both needed to get away from the paparazzi. They fucking irritating." Jacques gulped from his drink, hopping over to Rakim's seat.