surprise. x A$APTyler

In which Tyler hearing is impaired and Rocky surprises him with something Tyler never thought it was gonna come.

"I'm home Tyler." Tyler turned around, seeing Rakim smiling at him.

Tyler turned up his hearing aids, jumping up to his boyfriend tightly.

Tyler and Rakim went way back. Tyler and Rakim met in 9th grade, Tyler was just a regular kid who didn't afford his hearing aids. However, he had good senses at vibration on things or feel a presence near him.

Rakim found interest in him, wanting to be his friend and took him under his wing.

Months later, they was best friends in the 10th grade doing everything together. Tyler would invite him to come skate or ride bikes, Rakim would invite him to watch movies or make projects together.

That was the year Rakim fell in love with Tyler. Tyler did too. They didn't confess their love to each other when it slipped out of Rakim's mouth one night, when they was watching Christmas movies.

Tyler felt the same way and they started having a relationship but taking it slow. Rakim promised to give him the world and that's what he did in Tyler's own eyes. He took him on dates, parties or just laying at home, having one another. It went as far as Rakim giving him a promise ring. That's how much he loved him.

"How was the photoshoot?" Tyler asked, sitting on Rakim lap.

Rakim kissed Tyler's lips, "It was fine I guess. I really missed you though."

"Babe it was only for 3 hours." He blushed, playing with Rakim's jacket.

"3 hours away from you, it was too much."

"It wasn't you're overreacting." He giggled while signaling Rakim.

"Whatever you say. But I got you a gift." Rakim grabbed a box under the bed, covered in all pink glitter.

"You got this for me?" Tyler said, glazing at him.

"Yeah, I love you." He kissed Tyler's lips once again, "Open it."

He gotten off his lap, putting the box between them. Tyler opened it, seeing candy and sketch book in it. Tyler hugged him, since Tyler needed a new Sketch book since last month.

They was more stuff like markers and pencils until Tyler found a small black box at the end. Tyler raised his eyebrow, moving the confetti out the way.

"What's this..." Tyler was about to grab it until Rakim grabbed it, going onto one knee.

Tyler gasped, still trying to process what's going on.

"Tyler I...I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Ever since I met you, touch hands and say you, you've been the best of me. You get the best of me. I didn't care you had a disability, it made me grab more interest into you. I didn't care you have stretch marks on your body, I loved them in any shape or form. I didn't care you wore glasses, it helped me to know that you was smart in your own creative way. Tyler, all this time I spent you was the best thing I've ever did. To playing with each to riding bikes, I loved every part of it."

"So would you marry me?" He opened the box, seeing a engagement ring inside.

Tyler thought about, and it was ongoing. Rakim started to get scared, thinking Tyler might've rejected him.

"Yes...yes!" He nodded while his eyes became red and glossy.

Rakim put the ring on him, before kissing him passionately. The kiss was to die for, Tyler thought while holding onto Rakim.

"But Rakim we're only 17 and 18..." Tyler looked in Rakim eyes. "How our moms would feel?"

"It's okay. Your mom said I have permission."

Tyler's mom loved Rakim so much that on Rakim's 18th birthday, she brought him a Mercedes Benz.

They once hugged again, not letting each other go. The whole night, Tyler and Rakim imagine about the whole wedding and how life is gonna be.

Couple night later, they told their friends about the engagement at Sleepover and everyone was too hyped in Tyler's opinion. Rakim knew everything was going to be okay, having his friends around and his lover too.