guardian x A$APTyler

In which Rakim is Tyler's angel guardian and he let's Tyler do anything.

Fluff included!

Inspired by TylersEyelashes

♡♡♡

Rocky floated upstairs, coming back from his meeting with the other angel's

Rocky floated upstairs, coming back from his meeting with the other angel's. Tyler didn't want him to go since he got so attached to him.

Well, see here Tyler didn't Rakim all his life. Rocky was assigned to him because Tyler was self harming and had a whole bunch of anxiety.

When Rocky came, everything changed for Tyler. Tyler saw thing that he could talk through his problems with someone who could listen to all day.

Rocky was there if Tyler had trouble talking or even sleeping at times. Tyler is and still grateful for having him at all times.

"Tyler..." He knocked on the door. Rakim float through and gasped at the sight as he saw Tyler's state.

Tyler was rocking back and forth, crying because he wanted Rocky back. He had a bad day at school and Rocky not even there made it worse for him.

"W-where you've been..?" He looked and hugged the guardian angel, smelling a nice fragrance off the angel.

"Tyler, I had a meeting with the other gods today. I didn't mean leave to you, I didn't know how long it was gonna take. It's okay I'm back though."

Tyler felt calmer since Rocky comfort him by rubbing his back. Rocky let go for a second, looking at Tyler body of hopes to see him if he's okay.

"What happened to your knee?" Rakim examined the scape by taking off the bandage.

"I was riding my bike home and the bike flip over because I hit a rock."

Rocky kissed his knee, all the damages disappearing. Tyler finally stopped crying, trying to figure out why he was crying in the first place.

Rocky kissed Tyler's forehead gently. Tyler's heated up as he gotten up and laid in his bed. Rocky sat on edge, looking into Tyler's backpack.

He saw something that said 'Homework', meaning Tyler had homework and didn't do it yet.

"Tyler why you didn't do your homework?"

"Because I need help on it and Gazzy wasn't trying to help me." Tyler's eyes started becoming shiny and Rocky's face sadden.

"Tyler I could've help you...just ask me." He teleported to the other side of the bed, handing Tyler his homework and helping him.

♡♡♡

Tyler pulled the angel in and wrapping his arms around him. He liked the warmth of the angel, always watching Netflix while having him around.

Rocky snapped his fingers, seeing all this snacks on Tyler's side of the bed. Tyler smiled, grabbing some and eating them.

"Rocky why are you so nice to me?"

"I'm not an asshole like the other angels. Plus, you are calm and understanding. I want to help you and you opened up for me." He softly rubbed his back, hearing Tyler's heartbeat from his chest.

Tyler blushed, smiling while eating some swedish fish. Tyler watched some more television before finding getting drowsy. He tried to stay up for another 30 minutes but couldn't.

He found himself peacefully going to sleep, stilling on to the angel. The angel fell asleep 10 minutes before Tyler did, holding onto Tyler by his petite hips.

♡♡♡

This took me 3 days-