sneaky. x A$APCarti

In which Rocky did something sexual in Target.

Smut included! Intersex included!

2019 CARTI, BURGUNDY DREADS + 2018 ROCKY !

♡♡♡

"Rocky we need more toilet paper!" Jordan yelled from downstairs, looking in the cabinet

Rocky groaned, waking up from his sleep. He sleepily walked up the stairs, meeting Jordan with arms wrapped around his waist.

He jumped, heart beating fast. "Rocky you scared me! Stop creeping up on me like that."

Rocky looked at his fiancee, "Hmm whatever, what we need?"

"We need toilet paper, there's no more..." Jordan said, looking at himself in the mirror. He looked trashy today, not dressing in casual or expensive clothes today. He hair haven't been done in 2 weeks and he looks like bum, he thought.

"We gotta go to Target." Jordan said to Rocky who was rubbing Jordan's cheeks.

"Hmmm, I'll get my keys..." He slapped his butt cheek softly, making Jordan rub his left cheek.

"I'll get my slides....and something for you to eat. All cranky..." He said, going different directions.

♡♡♡

"Here, eat this so you stop being so cranky." Jordan walked with him, giving him some fruit snacks.

"Thanks baby." He kissed him on the lips, making Jordan smile. Rocky always love that smile, first thing that caught his eyes at the art museum.

"Jordan I love you." His put his arm around Jordan's waist, pulling him close.

"I love you too..." He said when the walked in the super mega Target.

People turned around, gasping and recording The infamous rapper and model. Especially Jordan, they recorded the pretty model.

Jordan saw himself on the wall, making him giggle.

JORDAN CARTER FOR THE FADER.

"You did great." Rakim whispered in his ear, making Jordan smile.

They hit the aisle, grabbing the toilet paper they use.

"Let's gets some more pillows." Rocky suggested, making Jordan kinda iffy about it.

"We should save up Rocky. We can get them another time." He said, rubbing his arm.

See, Jordan came from a home couldn't afford the stuff he had now. His childhood was good and bad into one. When he got older and got more successful, he always was careful with his money since how his background was like. He was simply being humble.

"Baby but we have money to have it-"

"Rocky, we can get it next time. I promise." Jordan replied, bothered by the fact that they are still talking about it.

Rocky rolled his eyes, still following Jordan. They hit the clothing aisle, trying to get over to the food section.

Rocky eyes was all over Jordan butt, imagining all the things he wanted to do to Jordan's petite self. He felt himself getting horny and having a boner, secretly moving his dick to the side.

"You want some more soda?" Jordan asked softly, making Rakim grab 5 more liters of soda, all ginger ale.

"Rocky you paying that separately." Jordan shaked his head, sighing.

"Eh, whatever. I like soda baby."

They found themselves in another empty aisle, and Rocky was too unsatisfied. He wanted Jordan now, don't care it was the supermarket.

"Hey babe can you get those cashews down there? I was craving them for awhile." Says Rocky lying, he wanted Jordan to bent down.

Jordan nodded his head, benting down. He had to reach all the way in the back to get the cashews Rocky specifically wanted.

That's when Rocky went behind down, pulling Jordan's joggers and underwear down at the same time. Jordan gasped, going back up at a certain point.

"Rocky what are you doing- ahah!" Jordan gasped when he felt Rocky stick a finger in his kitty, moving slowly inside.

"Jordan I'm horny and I wanna fuck you...." Rocky's voice became deeper, going faster inside of Jordan.

"But we...we in the store Rocky, we can do it at home-" Jordan looked around, seeing nobody was around, not cameras in this section either.

Jordan heard Rocky pulled down his pants, "Rocky no-"

"Jordan shut the fuck up and take it." Rocky pushed himself into Jordan, making embarrassed Jordan blushing hard.

"Aaah!" Jordan moaned quietly, feeling him go at a slow pace.

Rocky strokes was going at a slow pace, making Jordan hypnotized. Squeaky sounds came out of Jordan, who was trying to hide them.

Rocky eventually went faster, Jordan saying a small moan, putting his head down.

"Nah, I wanna hear them." He choked Jordan slightly, making his gasp.

Jordan kinda found his pleasure into this, feeling his walls clench together. Jordan slipped out another one, making Rocky smirked in a devilish way.

Rocky squeezed his butt, going faster. "That's my little slut, moan some more..."

He bit his lip, Jordan loved how Rocky insulted him while having sex. "Daddy!" He exclaimed, speading his legs even more.

Rocky gripped on Jordan's dreads, going at a outnumbered rate. Eventually, Jordan was a dog, tongue out, drooling everywhere.

"You love it whore?" Rocky groaned, slapping his ass.

"Yesss papi I love it..." He gasped, cumming over Rocky's dick.

Later, Rocky came inside Jordan, filling him up inside. Jordan shake little when Rocky let go of him. Jordan was leaking of cum but still pulled up his underwear then his palm angel's joggers.

Jordan was embarrassed by still flustered, wanting for more. They walked into the appliances, suddenly Rocky kissed him the cheek.

"I was horny." He whispered.

"You always are. Now you got cum inside of me, leaking onto my boxers." Jordan rolled his eyes, smiling.

"I put that good dick inside of you." Rocky said in a flirtatious way.