Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty

In which, Yachty is sick. Imma use his real name in this.

(Lil Yachty + Kyle)

♡♡♡

Kyle walked in the door, coming in their 3 million dollar mansion home they brought together.

Kyle happily sighed, he could finally see his boyfriend. He dropped off his stuff on the couch, slowly walking up the stairs.

He started tiny sounds when he was walking up, making him wonder. When he made ul the stairs, he went down the hall to reach the room.

He saw the door was half closed, thinking Miles was sleeping. He opened it, seeing Yachty puking in their bathroom when he looked.

Kyle went over, squatting on his knees  to rub his boyfriend back. "You okay? What's wrong Miles?"

"I'm fine, I just have a headache.." Miles whimpered, coughing.

"You don't sound okay...are you sure?" He touched his forehead, feeling he was hot.

"Your temperature is high Miles let's get you in bed."

Mile shaked his no, thinking he was okay. "Kyle I'm fine, I have to go to the studio today.."

"Now, you're not, get back in bed."

Miles whined, sitting on the bed. Kyle got the thermometer for him, "Open."

Miles rolled his eyes and opened, letting the placed thermometer sit. They had to wait for some minutes, letting the silence takes over.

Kyle checked, he shaked his head, "Miles you can't go out, your 110 degrees! Your sick Miles." Kyle washed off the thermometer, wetting a wash cloth for his boyfriend.

Miles just climbed in so Kyle don't pesting him to get in the bed, softly coughing.

Kyle saw he was in bed, softly smiling while walking over. He place the wash cloth on his head, helping Yachty take off his wrist jewelry.

"Kyle, sometimes you annoying but I can say I love you." Yachty rolled his eyes but started smiling.

"I love you too." He smiled before taking off his shirt and shoes.

He climbed in bed with his boyfriend, snuggling up with him, not to close though.

"What you wanna watch?" Kyle gave Miles turn to watch something.

"Complex Sneaker shopping?" Miles recommended, making Kyle nod.

"Aight baby." He turned it on, letting it play. Yachty smiled, slowly letting a cough out.

He hope that his cold goes away. He slowly yawned, putting a pillow between his legs. Kyle was getting sleepy aswell, getting closer to Miles.

In 23 minutes, Miles was knocked, sleeping with his lover. Kyle slept on top, knowing he could get sick but he didn't care. That's how much he loved him.