welcome x A$APTyler

In Which, Tyler welcomes in their daughter into the world.

Mentions:
•Mpreg

REQUESTED BY !

oofqueen !

♡♡♡

"Rocky if you don't-" Tyler threw a pillow at him, "get the fucking doctor!"

Tyler exclaimed, feeling pain all over. He wished this would all go away, but he gotta deliver their baby girl.

Before this happened, they were expecting their child to come. Dating for 2 years, they thought they would go to the next step. And they succeeded in that category.

Rakim eyes shined as he heard the good news, telling only their family and friends.

They kept the pregnancy a secret for 2 months before Tyler showing. When the news came out, the impact had negative reviews on their relationship.

Because one; Tyler cheated on Rocky.

Two; Rocky stabbed Tyler in the arm.

Three; the relationship was completely messy.

But what they didn't know was that both of them went to therapy, and figured their shit out.

But now in the present day, today was their big day. Their daughter came soon as they thought.

She's coming a 2 weeks early which is normal as what a doctor says.

Tyler was going through contractions and pain, crying at times when he was hurting.

"They not gonna give you another dose of pain medicine T." Rocky ducked.

"Rocky I'm hurting...." Tyler whined, crying slowly.

Rocky rubbed his back, kissing his forehead. He sat on the bed, rubbing his stomach.

Tyler turned his head to Rocky, squeezing his hand.

♡♡♡

"Hi everyone..." Tyler said weakly, seeing their friends coming in.

"Hey Tyler, you feeling okay?" Symere asked, softly smiling.