wasted. x Troliver

Enjoy 😉

I made this last night and I wanted to make it cute 🥺❤️

•••

"Oh fuck Travis!" Don moaned, throwing his legs up on his lover.

His lover groaned, throwing up one of legs on his shoulder.

"Fuck my guts up please..." He gasped, holding onto his face.

Travis kissed him on the cheek before releasing his third cumshot, pulling out to a big leakage coming out of his smaller boy.

Don turned around and bent over, touching the liquid was coming out his ass. He felt Travis came behind him and kissed on the cheek.

He smiled at his newly husband, kissing instead on the cheek, but on the lips.

"We should check up on Stormi, I think she woken up from her nap." Don felt himself getting lifted up and on his feet.

He grabbed his boxers and slid them back on, wearing a big shirt over them.

"I'll be there, gotta make a phone call." Travis said, grabbing his phone.

"Okay, we be downstairs." Don grinned.

He left out the room, walking slowly down the hall before stopping at a big poster saying Stormi's name.

He smiled and opened the door slowly, seeing Stormi getting out her sleep.

"Sweet cheeks..." He whispered as Stormi woke up.

She smiled, doing grabby hands. He picked her up, kissing her on the forehead.

"Good Afternoon Stormi, how was your sleep?" Don quietly said to her, grabbing her stuff bear animal.

"Goo!" She clapped, just being happy overall.

"I know you probably had a amazing nap and now hungry. You want some snacks Hmm?" He said, heading in the kitchen.

"Yes papa.."

He grinned brightly, just at the word papa. But he felt uncomfortable with it.

He always felt he was taking her mother's place, even she passed away.

He knew it's never his tension but he thought he should earn that word from Travis or even her mother.

He sat her on the counter as she hugged her bear. He grabbed some fruit with Graham crackers, making her plate.

"Okay baby, your snack is coming up." He pinched her cheek.

•••

"Stormi no-" Don tripped over her toys as he seen her open the backyard door, going outside.