Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake

Watch the music video before you read this and you know what I mean.

We ain't gonna lie when Yachty was blushing at Drake, Yachty we saw that don't forget dat shit 🥴. That's why I made this ship, kinda weird because it's a big age difference.

But anyways, in which Drake has something up his sleeve.

♡♡♡

"IT'S FUCKING WRAP? FINALLY!" Yachty exclaimed making Drake laugh.

"That was a good interview you did Yachty." Drake said.

Yachty blushed, but you couldn't see it. "Thank you Drake, you was a great guest."

"It's cool, I just had to jump in this video. This whole thing is kinda fucking cool." Drake said, helping Yachty up.

"Thank you once again. I'm so ready to get out this wig cuz listen..." Yachty shaked his head, Drake burst out laughing.

"It's not funny! My head itches!" Yachty exclaimed, before only seconds before he started laughing too.

"I gotta go Drake...you can explore more on the set." Yachty hugged him again, getting more seconds then their last one.

Drake silently got little touchy before he pulled away, smirking.

Yachty smiled, leaving with a big smile on his face. Yachty felt himself throbbing, knowing he liked how Drake was touching.

Miles he's 33 and your 22! Snap out of it! 11 year age difference!

He sighed, going to outside to see soft rain coming down. He forgot his umbrella in the studio, but didn't feel like going back inside.

Even though he was gonna fuck up the wig, he left to go back to the trailer.

Meanwhile, Drake watched Yachty going back to the trailer. Down to the heels to the face, he imagined fucking that petite body.

He sipped on his wine before sitting it down, watching the raindrops come down.

He slowly walked behind Yachty after he went in the trailer, letting the rain go into his waves.

Yachty sat down on the couch, grabbing his 3 iPhones and replying to people messages. He told everyone to get the fuck out and go in the studio since he wanted free time.

Yachty scratched his head, "Shit I shouldn't told them to leave. Oh fuck me."

Yachty sighed, shrugging it off and continuing what he had to do.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, making Yachty annoyed.

He groaned, "What do you-"

Drake walked in, interrupting him with a kiss. Yachty blushed, letting Drake's tongue in. Drake shut the door, getting into business.

He was overwhelmed, why his crush bust through the door like that? Do Drake like him?

He pulled away, "Drake wait..."

Yachty felt himself blush, getting hickeys on his neck now.

"Drake stop..." He moaned when his spot was being sucked on, becoming pleasurable.

"You don't understand..." Drake started, "I've been craving you....ever since we've met in the summer of 2017..."

Yachty kept quiet, felt a lump in his throat.

"Remember Coachella? We met backstage during Lil Uzi set? You had my eye ever since that day...." Drake leaned on Yachty, touching his face.

He didn't care he messing up his makeup, he just want him now.