highest in the room. x A$APCarti

In Which, Rakim tries to flee with Jordan.

Requested by destructionbro

♡♡♡

"Jordan get the fuck up we gotta go." I heard Rakim said, flipping the covers off me.

I squinted my eyes, being confused as ever.

"What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes, seeing Rakim packing our clothing in this huge suitcase I've seen before.

"Rakim." I said, getting out my bed.

"Rakim!"

"OH MY GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted me, making me jump.

"....Get dressed please. Hurry up." He threw my pants at me including a shirt.

"You're not telling me what's going on!"

"Jordan I fucked up bad. Really bad." He said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Rakim, what you do?" I put my shirt on, taking 3 elastics off the table.

I seen some type of emotion on his face, and I'm worried. I think something deeper than drugs.

That's how we met. Drugs. 2015 was the year we met in the Bronx at party, me being whore as I was. I almost fucked him at the party, since he liked my slutty clothing but he thought it was wrong to advantage of me in that state so he took me home. He was high off the drugs too, not hard as me.

He cleaned me up until I was sober. I was grateful because I don't know what was gonna happen that night, and I really don't wanna know.

He told me everything and I felt we had some type of connection, and we did. I felt I was in euphoria with him. He understand why I was acting like some type of whore.

My mom wasn't really here for me since I came out to her at 14. She didn't understand why I couldn't like women, in that case I didn't care for them.

They was too ghetto and ratchet, always getting pretty for some nigga they might don't want them. Plus they used their vagina for anything.

I mean it's not like a evil thing or bad thing, do whatever you gotta do. If you need money, go get that money.

Also their femininity wasn't cute at all, seriously.

Also that. I realized that I had some femininity in me when I tried some shirt from Fashion Nova that my friend gave me. It kicked in me after that day. So yeah.

"Jordan start the car, now." He came back up, grabbing my arm to get up.

"I'm starting any fucking thing if you tell me what's going on." I snatched my arm away from him.

"Jordan start the car." He handed me the keys.

"No-"

"JORDAN START THE FUCKING CAR NOW!"