Team Rocket. x A$APCarti

In which, Carti party with his boyfriend.

♡♡♡

"You ready to go?"

I heard Rakim came behind me, watching my small but petite ass going in my pants. I blushed, stopping myself.

"Almost, I have to put my dreads up." I looked over, seeing him before getting closer. He grabbed one of my cheeks, massaging it.

"You getting a little more thick..."

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing..." I felt insecure again, pulling my pants up.

He shakes his head, "No baby, you're finally getting healthy again under my care. I'm proud of you."

He turns around, bringing me into a hug. I hugged back, feeling his hand going up and down my back.

I fell into depression a months ago and almost died from not eating. I got very skinny, they wanted somebody to watch me for my sakes.

And my best friend at the time, Rakim stepped up and took care of me.

He watched me when I threw up, passing out, being high off my drug at the time. He almost lost his job for watching me. But he didn't care, he cared about me.

We gotten closer too, he played games with me, slept with me, cuddled with me and even gave kisses to me. He made me happy also, saying confident compliments to me.

Then one night after he came back from modeling and being out with his friends, he grabbed a bouquet of Roses and handed them to me, asking me out. Of course I said yes, I was really feeling him.

Now, here we are. Being in our 3 month of being in a relationship. He's been treating me real good, trying to get some more pounds on me which I'm ashamed of.

I lowkey look fat, hiding a little pudge with big clothing. Rocky said I shouldn't be ashamed of the pudge but I don't know, it feels weird.

"It's like my body changing like a pregnant person is."

"Hey, it's not and I love the weight on you no matter what." He kissed me on the cheek, spinning me around slowly.

"You look nice, plus don't put your hair up either. It looks good when it's down." He said, flipping it around.

I nodded, only taking on elastic if I had to throw up again.

"You took your medication?"

"Yeah, earlier. When I'm going to stop taking it?" I asked, walking outside.

"Next week until we go back to the doctor's." He said, opening the door for me. I hopped in and he closed it behind me, going around.