phone calls. x A$APTyler

In Which, Tyler was doing things with Rakim until a phone call came through.

Smut included!

♡♡♡

"Oh shit

"Oh shit....suck that shit." Rakim told Tyler, feeling vibrations from Tyler's mouth.

"Mhhhmmm, soooo good daddy..." Tyler took it out his mouth, jerking it off.

Rakim watched how Tyler beauty did him, biting his lip in the process. Tyler took his dick back into mouth, sucking it like it was no tomorrow.

"You like this huh?" Rakim pushed down on his head. Tyler taking another 2 inches in his mouth.

After all, Rakim is 10 inches, why not take some more in. Tyler eyes became teary, trying not to gag on it.

Tyler eyes rolled back when Rakim's dick went in his throat.

"Ahhh shit!" Rakim exclaimed.

Then his phone started ringing, seeing it was Jasmine, his girlfriend. He rolled his eyes before answering his iPhone X.

"Hello?" Rakim said.

"Hi baby, I miss you..." Her cheery voice came through the phone, making Rakim roll his eyes.

They only dating in the first place because he only wanted a piece of her pussy, that's all. It was like that until Tyler came into the picture, changing Rakim mind alot.

Rakim fell in love with him, something that Rakim didn't feel for a long time after his mom died. Tyler brung that happiness back in Rakim which Rakim is very grateful for.

But they couldn't get together since Rakim was in a relationship. If Rakim even tried to break up with her, he knew she was going to do devious and dangerous shit to him.

"Yeah, I miss you too..." He looked down at Tyler who was sucking away.

"When you gonna see me?" She asked.

"I don't know I've been busy."

"You always busy-"

"Damn.." He slipped out his mouth, making Jasmine raise her eyebrow.

"What was that voice?"

"Oh um it was the tv.." He turned up the tv.

"Oh..... what you doing right now?"

"Watching TV, waiting for Tyler come back from the store."

"Hmmm, why?" Jealousy lingered in her voice, she didn't like him at all.

She thought that Tyler was taking Rakim away from her, from their own time.

"To watch a movie..." His voice trailed off.

"Hmmm Daddy...." Tyler said quietly, almost sounding like a girl voice. He took off his underwear slowly, ready to fuck him. He hopped into Rakim's lap, about to ride the fuck outta Rakim till it's nothing left.

"Who's that?"

"That was the tv again." Rakim looked at Tyler, lining himself with Rakim's dick.

Tyler slowly went down, feeling pain from it. Rakim bit his lip, rubbing on Tyler's cheeks.

"Whatchu doing tomorrow?"

"I gotta go to the studio. Maybe gonna be there all day."

Tyler got comfortable, going at slow pace.

Rakim let Yasmine do a rant on the phone he sucking on Tyler's neck.

"Like I would beat this bitch up."

"I know you would..." He rolled his eyes, slamming Tyler on his dick.

Tyler gasped quietly, dick feeling his stomach up. Tyler started shaking, feeling all this pleasure coming to him. Tyler went at a faster pace, trying to make Rakim feel good and him aswell.

Tyler started moaning, "Daddy....Daddy...."

"Rakim what the fuck is that?!?!"

"Jasmine I gotta go..."

"Wait are you cheating on-" He hanged up on her, starting fucking Tyler.

"She talk too fucking much..." Tyler said, wrapping his arms around Rakim.

"She do, believe me." He slapped his cheeks, kissing Tyler in the process.

He slammed Tyler on his dick multiple times, making moan loudly. "DADDDYYY!"

 "DADDDYYY!"

♡♡♡

Ight, enjoy