Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi

Part Two.

•••

Rocky ran backstage from Symere's set, after the crying moment he had.

He felt bad, after what he did to Symere. He hurt Symere to the core, knowing that nobody had his back a couple years ago.

"Slow the fuck down Rocky, you know I got fucking asthma!" Tyler exclaimed, making a right with him.

"I gotta fucking see him!" He said, looking a medium size board saying, Lil Uzi Vert ahead.

He ran until he saw a big trailer says 'Uzi Gang' on the side and bodyguards banging on the door.

Rakim speedily walked over to the trailer, but only get stopped by one of Symere's bodyguards.

"We can't let you go past."

"I gotta go talk to him. Please."

"Sorry, I can't let you." He shakes his head.

Meanwhile Symere was having a panic attack in the trailer. His head was getting blurry so was his eyes too.

He never was gonna cry about Rakim ever again, he was doing so well for awhile, not thinking about him.

But now he just saw him, just made him go back into his deep hole.

Symere calm down, breathe.

He thought in his mind but it wasn't working, it was turning into a asthma attack. He clinched to his shirt, feeling his heart beating roughly.

He made a sound, sliding off the wall. He felt himself wheezing, black spots everywhere in his vision. He didn't have his inhaler on him, leaving it in his Louis Vuitton bag.

He felt his hand shake, falling on his back. He silently cried, slowly closing his eyes.

•••

Symere felt some type of brightness going through his eye lids, slowly making himself annoyed.

He opened his eyes to hear beating from a machine beside him. He was slightly confused until everything hit back to him. He almost died by his asthma attack.

He felt a wire around his face, I needed a Oxygen tank?

"H-Help..." He called, somebody entered the room, Rakim.

"Why you here? What happened?"

"I found you passed out in the trailer, becoming pale. Comes to find out you almost died from an asthma attack. Plus, I want to apologize...." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, in any type of way. I was being stupid when you went on tour. I know you didn't have nobody around you a couple years ago and didn't let nobody close. When you trusted me, I felt relieved that I wasn't a threat to you anymore. I love you in all types of ways, you don't even know. I would do nothing to hurt you but I did and I'm fucking sorry. I wish we can be good terms..."

"We can...thank you for the apology..." He whispered loud enough for only Rocky to hear. He nodded, standing around.

"How you feel?" He asked.

"I still see black spots..." He said.

"I'm going to get the doctor." Symere watched as Rocky left, leaving him in thoughts.

That was nice of him for saying that.

•••

"Alright, just press the button if you see black spots or about to pass out."

Symere nodded, "Thank you.."

The doctor for the last time before leaving out. It was only Rocky and Symere left in the room, leaving awkward silence in the air.

You could only hear the machine beeping and the Oxygen tank going through.

"I think I should go-"

"No." Rocky looked up, seeing Symere.

Symere bit his lip, "I just- I just somebody to be with me. Just to hold me in the bed."

Rocky nodded, slowly going in the bed with him.

"You okay?" He asked, seeing a little nod from Symere. He wrapped his arms around him.

Symere snuggled under him, trying to make small talk with Rocky.

He slowly felt himself getting tired along with Rocky, after all they had a long fucking day today.

Rocky lazily checked his phone, seeing it was 9pm and knew he wasn't going nowhere, he wanted Symere to feel comfortable.

He felt himself going to sleep with Symere, so that's what he did.

( PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE PRETEND IT'S THEM ! )

•••

This was lowkey cute 🥺