Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler

Oh you didn't see this coming huh?

Well....

Y'all niggas in trouble 😈

Playing Deadz by Migos 😈

•••

"Where you going...?" A female voice, Kali Uchis said.

"Nowhere, gotta be on a mission today." He turned his eyes away from her, smirking.

You could see the malicious in him, wanting to do something dangerous.

She waddled over behind him, putting her hand on his 6-pack abs.

"You're going to be back tonight? For us?" She meant by their baby coming soon, here in 4 months.

He nods, kissing her and her stomach.

"I'll be back, promise." Tyler grinned, leaving out the room.

He silently went in the empty, only you see a passcode on the wall. He entered the code, watching the wall move as all his weapons were there.

Guns, Knifes, bombs, you name it. He didn't tell Kali or Rocky about this, since they never go into this room.

He rubbed his hands together, "What weapon today I should bring with me to this mission?"

He smirked, going all the way over to the left side to the knife section.

"Not Kill Bill, Not The Fifth Element, Not Cloverfield, not hush...." Until he spotted on this Red and Black blade he had for years but never used.

( I named them by favorite movies except for the last one, I made that up 💀 )

"The Black Widow...perfect."

•••

"Yeah, 30% went down in sales, our new collection ain't working out." Rakim spoke on the facetime with his other co-workers and supervisors.

"I mean come on, who want Balenciaga shoes that look like fucking Filas? They all bulky and shit..." He reasoned.

"But it sold out last year-"

"Doesn't matter if it did very successful last year, well it didn't do good this year season." He cut off an Co-worker, sipping on his tea.

"If I lose my job cursing y'all the fuck out, I would be pissed but at the same understandable." Rakim said annoyed once again.

He came back to work after bathe situation happened 2 weeks later but he had to do it at home.

"Okay let's look at the data now..." Miles moved on a different subject, and everyone pulled out different sheets.

"This is the statistics, Rakim can do the math."

"Uh okay." He said.

"Holy shit what is this..." he look at the words and numbers.

"Okay so um, this is showing right here on the right side is...the uh wait hold on y'all...."

"What kind of shit is that..."

"Oh this is the investments, showing the improvement up by 14%." He explained, "So we doing very well in investments but not the fucking sales."

"Ain't this some fucking bullshit...."

•••
2 hours later...

Tyler parked his car 2 blocks away from Symere's, getting his duffel bag ready and loaded.