molly no stylist. x A$APCarti

In which, Rocky get into some deep shit.

•••

"Yeah, Miles? Sorry I hanged up, baby girl woke up from her sleep." Jordan said, putting the phone on speaker.

"It's cool, how's Imani doing?"

"Want her dad all the time. Throwing stuff at me. I just wish Rocky come the fuck home and help me."

He said, slipping out his leather pants in the kitchen.

"Where is his dumbass at anyways?"

"I don't know, ever since he engaged to me after 6 years, I don't know where he at nowadays..." Jordan sighed, playing with his ring finger.

Their relationship wasn't like this.

Before it got weird, Jordan met Rakim through different friends, took them 3 months to meet. Jordan was doing photography at a young age was travelled in different states and meanwhile Rocky was Manager at VFiles.

When they met, they totally clicked. Rocky took him out the month after, making Jordan come out his shell.

Rocky loved when Jordan was around him, he loved his sensitivity. He felt like he could tell anything to him.

When he found out that Jordan had a sense of femininity in him, he didn't judge. That's not his thing at all, he wouldn't care.

He brought Jordan some clothing that he was comfortable with. He wanted to make Jordan happy, that's the number on priority.

Years down the line, they did accomplishments together. Rocky and Jordan turned into models, brought their house in a Middle Class neighborhood and moved to Atlanta; Jordan's hometown.

Everything was good when they was together and before they got together but up to 2 years ago.

Jordan saw a changed in their household. Rocky cheated on him with a woman; getting her pregnant.

It triggered some button off in Jordan's head; knowing Rakim said he would never hurt him. They had their small little break of course, but Rakim apologized by sending him a 2-page paragraph about everything that happened.

Nonetheless, Jordan was there and saw how Rocky was a good father to the babygirl. Plus, Rocky got fully custody for the child Imani, since their mother didn't wanna deal with child.

In addition to that, Rakim became very distant to Jordan as he sometimes leave in the night and leaves money enough for a week.

When Jordan trys to ask him why, he just straight up ignore the question. He just given up by the time.

"I asked Tyler to text him and he did, but Rocky just left him on seen. Plus he turned off his location on Tyler, as with Symere and Jaden." Miles spoke.