met gala. x A$APJaden

In Which, Jaden expressed himself at the Met Gala by wearing a Dress and Rocky was happy for him.

JADEN'S OUTFIT !

CHANEL'S 2006 HAUTE COUTURE COLLECTION !

ROCKY'S OUTFIT !

"Can you know...wear something else?" His friend said, looking at Jaden sideways in a weird way.

"No, I picked this out to be myself, Sam." He said, putting his arms up while he stylists put the dress on him.

It felt tight on him but it was his size though.

"You know what happened to Young Thug when he wore a dress and woman clothing."

"He wore simply to be himself. He actually impacted the Hip-Hop community because of that and made people boost their confidence and make them be theirselves."

"But you seen how people hated that-"

"Listen, you're not gonna change my mind. You don't need to go with me, you can go with Willow."

Sam scoffed, "Whatever." Sam trailed off, going to door to exit himself and negativity away from Jaden.

Jaden sighed, pulling up the dress.

"Why is this so long?" He complained, putting one arm in the tiny jacket.

♡♡♡

Rocky looked on his phone, on his way to the big event they have every year. He really didn't like big occasions like this. Since he was gonna see people he don't like, hate or don't fuck with at all. But this is the best time of the year to see all everybody, including his friends to didn't see for a very long time.

"Mr.Mayers, we're here." His driver said. Rocky simply rolled his eyes, now this is the beginning of the Met Gala. Lights and Cameras everywhere.

His driver opened his door for him, one foot coming out the car. The streets were busy but luckily only two lanes we're opened. They quickly got Rocky into the building, making sure he was safe in their procession.