Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi

In which Symere is a stripper and he did a private dance when Rapper, Playboi Carti.

Smut included and Intersex included!

♡♡♡

Symere put his white, thick platform shoes on

Symere put his white, thick platform shoes on. Standing up in his shoes, he looked at himself in the mirror.

Symere was petite, tattoos all over his body but can't see when he strips. Symere was a substitute by day, a stripper by night. Symere started stripping when he was 16, only in the 10th grade. When his mom died overdosing and his dad raping him for 2 years before his dad got killed by his side bitch, he went into the business.

Symere had to make a living for himself, so he went to the last resort.

Stripping.

Symere shaked his blue dreads, preparing himself to go out. Rakim walked up behind him, seeing Symere's small body in the mirror.

"Ready to go up?" Rakim bit his lip, still counting his money.

Symere nodded his head, wanting his boss get away from him. There's a reason why they don't talk as much. See, Rakim and Symere fucking around behind Tyler's back for 8 months before Tyler found out when he came back from the Flower Boy tour.

Tyler broke up with Rocky and Rocky tried to get with Symere but calmly got declined. Symere only wanted business with him, he didn't want to seem like a hoe. Till this day, Tyler despises Symere with a passion.

"I gotta go, they about to call me up." Symere brushed passed Rocky, leaving Rocky feeling some type of way. Rocky only want a friendship back like it was back in the old days.

Symere saw Tyler, waiting for Rocky to come out. Tyler glanced at him, giving a mean look. Symere just stared, becoming a little hurt. Yeah Symere missed their friendship but he know it's never gonna come back at all.

"Coming up, Star!" The DJ called his name, stepping him step up to the platform.

Symere swayed his hips while Sativa by Jhene aiko played in the background while he went around the pole softly.