Dump Him x Playboiuzi

In which Jordan try's to convince Symere to leave his relationship. (Inspired by beamerboyx)

MENTIONS OF !
•Abuse :(

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

DON'T DO THIS IN REAL LIFE !
IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODY WHO IS GETTING ABUSED PLEASE CALL THE ABUSE HOTLINE OR POLICE.

THANK YOU !

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Symere tried to hold in a scream, weakly blocking himself from his boyfriend.

It happened again, Rocky was hitting on him. Symere knew it was bad, his friends said he should leave Rocky...but he can't. He love Rocky too much just to leave him.

If he did, Rocky was most likely gonna find him again.

This abuse happen almost everyday, which is why Symere is all covered up in bruises.

he gotten brought out his thoughts when Rocky picked him up by his dreads, slamming his face in the wall, making his nose bleed.

"You dirty bitch! Didn't I told you to stay in the fucking house! You don't listen to shit!" Rocky kicked Symere, making roll down the stairs.

Symere pleaded to god that Rocky would stop, just stop and tell him that he's sorry, that he loved him. Rocky beat him like this because the things Symere do, makes him mad, really mad.

Symere tried to craw away, but his legs weren't working. Rocky came up behind him, with a sharp object in his right hand.

Rocky moved him to face him, whining. Symere eyes widen, shaking his head weakly.

"Please...please don't Rocky." Symere said.

"You know why I have to do this?"

"You're fucking worthless. You don't listen to anything to what I say, like nothing. Your a piece of shit. Fucking trash." He said stepping a little closer.