Down with the Clique. x A$APScott

In which, Rocky feels some type of way.

I haven't did one of these for so fucking long yo 😂😭

Travis is older in this story.

Enjoy.

•••

"What the fuck Rocky? You almost lost the bet to our drugs!" Miles exclaimed, throwing the bag down on the table.

Rocky ignored him, sitting on the table. "$200,000 for that matter."

He heard Travis voice deeply said.

Rocky wasn't in a okay or normal mindset, he was drifting off somewhere.

Just hearing the voice makes him vomit but at the same time get butterflies.

He known Travis for years, moving down to Texas when he was 12. Travis showed him the place, wanting to make him feel comfortable here.

They was inseparable, they went everywhere together and probably did everything together.

And that's how Rocky caught his feelings with Travis.

He felt safe with Travis, knowing Travis wouldn't nothing to hurt him in that matter. He saw Travis as a beautiful man. Goes to the Gym and get his body right, charming, quiet most of time but that didn't matter.

Rocky knew he had a kind heart. Even though they in a drug mafia.

"What's going on with you Rocky? You've never lost a game. Your good at the math." Travis said.

Rocky looked at him then back away, "I don't know. A lot on my mind."

He was thinking about Travis during that game, zoning in his face, looking at the textures on his face. He wanted to pour his feelings at the table but he couldn't.

"Well get that shit off yo damn mind. We got an job to do."

Rocky became upset and pushed the vase off the glass, making a loud crashing sound.

Miles and Travis looked up from the drugs, seeing an angry Rocky having his hands into fists.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO TRAVIS!" He shouted, pointing at him.

"Woah calm down-"

"NO NIGGA! I'M GOING TO SAY WHAT I NEED TO SAY SINCE YOU CAN'T READ THE FUCKING LINES!" Rakim yelled, walking around the couch.

We walked up to Travis, eyes pooling up with Tears.

"Yo get out face bro..." Travis pushes him away.

"No imma get yo fucking face!"

"Travis, can't you fucking see??? I don't wanna say it in-front of him but I think I need to!" Rocky pointed time Miles, who was just confused. "I'VE DOWN WITH YOU FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME TRAVIS!"