Worth it. x Playboiuzi

In which, Jordan left Symere pregnant all alone then one day a big accident happened.

Intersex Symere!

Mentions of:

•Mpreg
•Pregnancies
•Suicidal Thoughts

♡♡♡

Symere POV!

Symere POV!

I deserve it. I deserve the karma I put Jordan into. I deserve that he left me because I'm pregnant. Jordan had all his shit on the line and I almost ruin that shit.

He almost lose his full ride scholarship to a football college because of me.

When he left me, I went into a spiral hole, thinking of suicide. I felt like if I didn't have Jordan in my life, I wasn't going to be stable at all.

I stepped of Tyler's car, walking without him beside me. People was staring and whispering, since they saw my protruding stomach.

"Jordan almost lost his scholarship because of him.."

"He made Jordan life living hell.."

I ignored the comments, steady walking to my locker.

"Symere!" I heard my name, I turned around to Tyler running to me.

"You forgot your phone....in the car." He panted.

"Oh...thanks." I grabbed it from him, turning right back around.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Tyler asked and I just shrugged.

"I dunno I'm irritable. I didn't sleep good last night, baby kicking and everything."

"She maybe wanna get out, your 8 months after all." He rubbed my stomach and I giggled.

"Maybe..." I reached for my locker up top, doing the combination.

"Why don't you go out with us anymore?" He asked another question, leaning up on the wall.

"Because I know Jordan gonna be there and he hates my guts. I rather stay home then be out with y'all to be fucking honest."

"But it's other options for you to hangout with us. For example, we all could go to the park." Tyler tried to persuade me but it wasn't working. "Plus he don't hate your guts."

"Nah, like I said, I rather be in the fucking house, doing my own shit."

"Plus, please don't come to my house asking for me to come out. I wasn't home that day." I replied, trying to open my locker for the fifth time.

I felt sharp pain, then I felt water coming down my legs. I looked down before I gasped.

"Symere..." Tyler looked down before his eyes went widen.