bad boy. x A$APTyler

In Which, Rakim got caught up with the drug dealer at their school, Tyler. (P.S Rakim is sensitive lol)

BOTTOM ROCKY ! TOP TYLER !

On a summer night I can't believe we out here

On a summer night I can't believe we out here. Tyler was doing his daily business, we set me on duty to be in the back of the car. I don't how Tyler got me wrapped around his finger.

Just a new kid at school, not really messing with nobody because I stayed to myself. I have a trauma past in my childhood about being gay which made me see a therapist twice a week and take depression pills. I noticed Tyler at school but I heard he's trouble so I stayed away from him, but somehow he caught interest in me.

He was charming when I first met him but later on I found out that he was drug dealer since I found xannies in his jacket pocket when I was wearing it. I confront him about him about it, making him go off at me. During that time they got me flashbacks when I was kid getting yelled at and abused. I just broke down, telling him to stay away from me and block him from everything.

But you what happened? He got me back in his trap again and here I am now. My mom doesn't know what he's doing, all she knows is that he's paying our bills and bought me a new Mercedes Benz Truck.

Now I started becoming bored, stepped out the car feeling hungry and sick. I only had legitimate 5 dollars since I left all my money at his house. Tyler was on the corner, making transaction with a customer.

I went across the street to the corner store, getting me some chips. I paid then stepped out the store. I looked to the car and here comes Tyler being paranoid about me. He always worried about me a little too much. He always scared that one of these gangs is gonna take me and do whatever to me.

"Tyler I'm right here..." I tapped him and he jumped slightly. He hugged me tightly, getting a smell from me.

"Where you was at?" He gritted his teeth, making me have the chills.

"In the store..." I said lowly, putting my head down.

"Where I told you to stay at?"

I didn't respond back, fidgeting with my sweatshirt.

"WHERE I TOLD YOU TO STAY AT?" He yelled at me, my eyes started becoming teary.

"In the car but I was hungry Tyler..." I wiped my tear.

His face soften, "I'm sorry baby..." He kissed me on the lips before hugging me.

"Let's go to my house. I'm done for the night, okay? I'm done for today." He kissed me again, opening the door for me.

I nodded, hopping in before he shut the door for me.

♡♡♡

"Come." He patted the bed for me, me obeying his orders.

I hopped on him, hugging him softly. I sighed, taking a sniff of the strong scent of cologne. Tyler is so warm.

"I love you..." He said in my ear. I came back from a different world, repeating the 3 words he said.

I raised my body up, processing what he said.

I did love him but I don't know how to say it. We've been together for 8 months and took the step to be together but never talked about it.

"Rakim? Rakim!" He gripped on my hips, making me whine.

"You need not spacing out on me, I don't like that. Makes me think I'm doing something wrong."

I softly touched his face, "You're not. It's just those three words..." I bit my lip.

"What about them?" He said, rubbing my cheeks.

"We never talked about our feelings in a private conversation. I felt so many emotions..."

"Rakim, tell me what you feel right now. I know I put this tough personality on because I'm trying to protect you and my family. But in the inside, I'm not like that I'm a person that care about the people I love especially you." He said.

"Tyler I- I love you too...I don't know how to express it, it's too much..." I started crying, then I suddenly got pulled in a hug.

"When the times right, you can talk to me about them, imma be here forever." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Forever?"

"Forever. I love you." He brung me close, a soft, passionate kiss came on my lips. It made me feel so much better.