new magic wand. x A$APUzi

In which, Symere gave Rakim a fair warning.

♡♡♡

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming..." Symere moaned, riding Rakim to eternity.

"Let it out, cum whenever..." Rakim spoke, slamming Symere's petite body on his long length.

Clapping, groaning, moaning was the only sound throughout the whole house, only to themselves to hear.

Symere rolled his eyes, shooting his cum onto Rakim's brownskin tattooed chest, slowly leaking out.

Rakim bit his lip, watching Symere came down from his high. Rakim slowly come after Symere, shooting his load inside of him.

Symere knew the liquid was in him, just by the look on Rakim face. He hopped off, laying there minutes before he lit a medium sized blunt.

He took a puff, inhaling it before blowing the white gas out. He looked over to his right, seeing a portrait of his lover and the person he hates.

His girlfriend for 2 years.

He made a nasty expression, scoffing softly. He smoked again, inhaling even more.

"When you gonna leave her?" Symere spoke up, Rakim looked over, seeing Symere gripping on the picture.

His hands was tight on the portrait, he wanted to break it and burn the photo.

"I told you, when the times right. I can't break up with her unexpectedly. That can raise suspicion."

Symere rolled his eyes, "You think I give a fuck. Rakim we've been doing this shit for so fucking long."

"I'm not supposed to be treated like this, you told me you're going to break up with her time after time, and you still didn't do shit." He exclaimed, dropping the photo on the floor.

"Symere do you know how I feel about this too?" Rakim raised up his body, looking at the back of Symere's small body.

"This shits eats me every fucking day. I almost got caught by her like 3 times and that shit isn't easy to make a excuse." Rakim shaked his head, going through his ruff braids.

"I don't care, just break up with her. You've been buying more shit for me then her. Make up your fucking mind Rakim!" Symere stand up, putting out the blunt.

"You know I just can't do that...."

"Yes the fuck you can. Just say it like a grown fucking man and be honest with hurt."

"I can't Symere, you don't understand."

"What I don't understand, tell me." Symere crossed his arms.

"I can't do that because I don't wanna break her heart. She would be upset and angry. She would hate me forever."

"Fuck that bitch and her feelings." Symere barked, shaking his dreads.

"Symere watch your fucking mouth, she's not a bitch." Rakim stand up with his boxers, deadly staring at Symere.

Symere ignores him, starting to put his clothes on. "Now, where are you going?"

"I'm leaving because I'm done talking to you." He said, pulling up his pants.

"Why? Because I confronted you for talking down about my girlfriend?"

"You don't understand..." Symere shaked his head, himself feeling his eyes becoming watery.

"Hmmm tell me what I don't understand." Rakim asked, going around the bed.

Symere ignores his supposedly be lover, sliding on his animated cartoon slides. "Come on Symere, TELL ME!"

I need to get her out the picture, she's fuckin up my frame.

"SHE'S FUCKING UP THE FRAME OKAY?? THERE YA GO I SAID IT. HAPPY?" Symere yelled, letting a tear out.

"SHE'S NOT FUCKING DEVELOP LIKE WE ARE, WE HAVE A BIGGER CONNECTION THAN YOU ARE WITH HER!"

She's not develop like we are.

Rakim stayed quiet, watching Symere pack up his things.

"You ain't gonna say anything like you always do." Symere added.

"Mark my words, she's going to be gone." Symere warned him.

"Symere you ain't gonna do shit. Chill out." Rakim blocked the door from Symere leaving.

"I ain't gonna do anything? Remember what you said." He said, "I can make her leave and I got the magic wand, Rakim."

Then Symere smiled, "Then we could finally together."

"Symere you're not going to do anything."

"Then watch and see what I'll do." Symere warned. "Now move out the fucking way so I can leave this trash ass house."

He pushed Rakim out the way, making his way. Rakim crossed his arms seeing him going downstairs.

"Remember what you and I said. I got the magic wand." He smirked, shutting the door behind him.

Symere walked away from Rakim's $234,000 dollar home, slightly planning on what he was plotting.

"Now, where I can find this bitch...." He typed in Rakim's girlfriend phone number, seeing she lives 40 minutes away from him.

He screenshotted the location then started dialing someone else. The person on the other end picked up, "Hello?"

"Yo Jordan, it's me Symere. I got something for you, I'll wire $34,000."

"Who do you need me to kill now?"

"Rakim's girlfriend. I have her location."

Jordan rolled her eyes, "And why you need me to kill her?"

"Because I need her out the fucking picture. I need her eliminated now." Symere hung up, walking with a smile on his face.

Slatt 🦋🐍
You're fucking crazy, you know that right?

Crazy Psycho bitch 🙄💕
I know, I've been told that multiple times. :).