choosing. x PlayboiOcean

In which, Jordan wants to stop before frank gets married. (Inspired by -enemies)

Top: Frank
Bottom: Jordan

♡♡♡

"Frank?" Jordan softly echoed in the room

"Frank?" Jordan softly echoed in the room. Jordan heard humming in the room, Frank's beautiful humming.

"Frank..?" Jordan walked down in the hall, seeing Frank sitting and sipping tea.

"Ah, Jordan. Hey.." Frank smiled, getting up from the chair. Jordan inside was focusing on one main thing, one that frank is getting the news soon.

Jordan hugged Frank, sinking in his soft touch. Frank was about to touch his cheek where his birthmark were but Jordan dodged.

Frank was confused and a little hurt, why is he dodging?

"Frank, I came here to talk to you." Jordan bit his lip.

"Sure, we can talk. Have a seat..." Frank offered the couch in the room. Jordan took off his bag, the one Prada bag he uses for a very long time.

"What's wrong Jordan? I'm full on ears.." Frank grabbed Jordan's small hand, gently feeling.

"It's just...I got alot on my mind." He sighed, going through his dreads.

"Tell me, I have all day."

"Frank I don't think we can do this anymore."

"Do what anymore?"

"This Frank, us Frank." Jordan pointed at the both of them.

Frank's smile went into a frown, taking his hand away from Jordan.

"What you mean Jordan?" Frank sighed, sipping his tea.

"Frank, this relationship we having....it's not cool anymore. I feel absolutely bad now. I feel like I'm a homewrecker."

"Jordan you're not anything like that. I told you I gotchu."

"You're about to get married in a week Frank. In a week to Solange! What if she finds out-"

"She ain't gonna know Jordan."

"How she ain't gonna know?" Jordan crossed his arms.

"I'm not showing up at the wedding day Jordan." Jordan popped up his head, tilting it.

"Whatchu mean?"

"I wanna be with you Jordan."

Jordan mouth dropped, absolutely shocked. "Frank..."

"Jordan I don't see my life with Solange, only you. Jordan, you brought me happiness, more than Solange did." Frank looked at Jordan in the eyes, grabbing his hands.

"I don't love Solange anymore."

"Frank, wait, you don't love her anymore?"

"No Jordan, I love you." Jordan looked down, feeling even worse. Jordan shakes his head.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Frank bought him into a hug, which Jordan accepted. "Don't tilt your crown down..."

Frank picked up his face, kissing him in the process. "I don't know what to say."

"Come with me to Italy for 2 months."

Jordan eyes widen, he never been a to a place such line that. Nevertheless, he nodded his head yes.

"I'll go...." Jordan kissed him. Frank smiled, lifting him up to go upstairs.

Frank took each step carefully, reaching his bedroom. Jordan landed safely on the bed, waiting for Frank to make love to him.

Frank took off his shirt, going into the bed with him. Jordan blushed, going into a heated makeout session with his lover.

"Frank, I-I love you.." Jordan said, making Frank smile.

♡♡♡

Jordan fell on top of Frank, after they did 3 rounds of sex. He was tired, not tired enough for Frank.

Frank on the other hand was playing with Jordan's hair, touching the burgundy dreads.

"Frank?"

"Hmmm?"

"Sing me a song please."

"You want to me to sing Chanel?" Frank suggested, Jordan smiled at the song.

"Yes, that one."

Frank softly started singing Chanel at a low tone, only audible for them two. Jordan finally relaxed in peace, finding the tune beautiful.

Jordan found himself sleepy, wanting to still stay up to hear the song completely. He couldn't, softly snoring at the song.

Frank looked to see he was sleep, finding as being a beautiful angel. "Goodnight Angel." He kissed his forehead before finding himself going to sleep.