desire. x PlayboiOcean

In which, Jordan does a fashion show with his husband in the crowd.

Mentions of:
•Smut

INSPIRED BY !

-enemies !

♡♡♡

"What's up Carti? You've made it." Virgil Abloh dapped Jordan up, making Jordan smile.

"Yeah, Traffic was lowkey a bitch but I've made it." He sighed, flipping his hair back.

"That's okay, we not gonna up till another 55 minutes." He said, looking for Jordan clothes. Jordan followed, see his clothes next to Offset's.

Carti wondered, where is Offset? It seems like he got the better clothes but at the same time, he didn't wanna overheat.

"Carti you gonna wear this with the black pants."

"Ah okay. I can work with that. I like this green..." Jordan pointed out, Virgil agreed on.

♡♡♡

"SOMEBODY HAND ME THE DAMN HAIRSPRAY??"  A stylist said, doing some model hair.

"I NEED THE GEL AND THE FLAT IRON PLEASE!"

"What the hell is going on..." Jordan said and shaked his head, making Offset laugh.

"What so funny? I'm being deadass, like are they having a breakdown over some hair products missing?" He shaked his head, making Offset laugh even more.

"Dude your funny, I ain't gonna lie. But what's really going on with you and Frank?" He put his phone away, looking at Jordan.

"Well, we got married 4 months ago. We just been chillin really, spending 3 weeks with each other now." Jordan smiled of the thought of his lover, just waiting for him at the house.

"He couldn't make it?"

Jordan shaked his head, "He having meetings at the house right now, so no."

"That's sucks."

"Yeah, but I know he's here in spirit wise." Jordan smiled a little.

Frank was sitting in front row, everyone going up to meet him. He was suprising Jordan, having a gift bag for him.

Frank took off his sunglasses, sitting patiently for him to come out on the runway.

The runway was all nature, natural green only.

"You surprising him Frank?" Virgil Abloh dapped him up.

"Yeah, I had meetings but I cancelled them till tomorrow. I just wanna see him do great." He replied.

"Supportive? That's nice. They about to come out in 8 minutes so I better get going. See you later."

"You too." Frank said before getting himself in his phone. He seen Jordan texted him 2 minutes ago saying "I love you ." He smiled, liking the text message before looking up again.