Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi

I'm still mad about the fact that they took the music video down on YouTube, that shit was fucking fire.

YouTube was outta pocket in the beginning of 2019

You can find it on Mymixtapez and other places.

♡♡♡

"I hate y'all bitches! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YO!" Kyle screamed us, storming upstairs.

"What's he so mad about?" Dimitri sat down next to me, seeing pizza.

"He was craving some type of food and he was mad that it wasn't there." Miles said, still playing the game.

"Time of the month?" Rakim asked.

"Nah, he's pregnant."

"HUH?"

"WHAT?"

"PAUSE, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

Tyler, Rakim, and Dimitri said in unison, leaving Miles confused as fuck.

"Symere I thought you told them."

"No my nigga, you said to me that don't say shit." I replied.

"So you been knew?" Tyler added in.

"Yeah, for 2 months actually." I rolled my eyes, checking my phone.

"Why he isn't showing yet? Isn't he supposed to have a round stomach?" Rakim asked.

"Rakim you a fucking dumbass, he's only 2 months, so he got a fucking small stomach. He's not 4 or 5 months pregnant." I barked, "Yo Tyler yo boyfriend is really retarded and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart yo."

"I know you are..." Tyler sighed, laying his head on a pillow.

"Miles! Come rub my stomach please..." Kyle spoke at the top of the stairs.

"I'll be back y'all." He paused the game.

While he upstairs, Jordan came into the door. He waved at everyone meanwhile he came up to me and gave me a hickey.

I bit my lip, letting him between my legs.

"Yo y'all niggas all up on my food and y'all need to get a damn room yo!" Dimitri sat by Tyler and Rakim.

"Sorry. Where everyone at?"

"Miles is taking care of his pregnant fianceé." Dimitri looked at me.

"Wait nobody told me he was pregnant." Jordan said in confusion, leaning up in his seat.

"Yeah, nobody did. We found out today and Symere been knew the whole time."

"Why you didn't tell me second?" Jordan whined.

"Oh fuck you Jordan." Rakim blurted and they got into argument.

And....you don't wanna the next.