company. x A$APCarti

Jordan is shy and Rakim wants to be friends with him.

♡♡♡

"Wassup everyone...." Rakim walked in 36 minutes early to class, sipping on a coffee. He waved to everyone in his clique, sitting next to Tyler.

"Hey, how was your weekend?" Gazzy spoke, munching on chips loudly.

"It was fine, I broke up with my boyfriend."

Everyone gasped around Rocky, he just thought they were overreacting. "Guys, it's nothing special."

"Dude, what made you break up with him?" Miles sat down with us, drinking some type of drink.

"We've lost feelings- Well, I lost feelings for him." He said, sipping on his coffee.

"Why though?" Miles said in his deep voice.

"Well, the dick wasn't good anymore, and he kept cumming in me. I didn't know he had some STD."

Tyler gagged, spitting his gum out.

"He keeping busting in you like that?" Gazzy leaned in, wanting to know more.

"Yeah, he can't last like he used to. He can't last for 20 minutes." Rocky spoke.

"Okay, okay, I don't need to hear it anymore."

Tyler interrupted them, rolling his eyes uninterested.

"Tyler you had sex before, I don't why you acting like this." Symere said, popping out of nowhere.

"Where the fuck-" Tyler got cut off.

"I used my magic." Symere said, looking in his phone.

"Okay....but anyways I'm done with Wyatt." Tyler said unbothered.

"What possessed you to do that?" Rocky asked, looking at the kid across them.

He was quietly listening to something, having his head down.

"We were complicated. He wanted to go back to his girlfriend so I let him do what he gotta do." He shrugged.

"Hmmm...Rocky what you looking at?" Gazzy asked.

"Huh? I'm looking at him..."

"Oh Jordan? He's been here for a month, he's mad quiet but he's smart." Gazzy spoke.

"Yeah, I saw his records in the school system." Symere said, eating ice.

"How the fuck you get in the school system?" Rocky said, snapping his head.

Symere rolled his eyes, "One of these teachers left the password out. That's how I saw his records."

"He's sitting on 4.0, having all A's in everyone class and passed all his exams we had."

"We only had 4 exams this month and had a little time to study..." Miles spoke lowly.

"I don't know how he did it but he did it." Symere spoke.

Rakim sat up, ready to talk to Jordan. "I'll be back...."

"Now where the fuck you about to go?" Tyler asked annoyed.

Rocky ignored him, making his way to meet the shy boy.

When he reached the table, he seen that the boy was drawing a person in a flower patch it seems like, drawing the color in.

"Hey.." Rakim sat in the chair.

The boy looked up, eyes widen as someone was talking to him. Jordan felt his heart picked up the pace but slowly calmed down.

"Hi." Jordan spoke, changing the color of the flower.

"Rakim." He introduced himself.

"J-Jordan," He stuttered, picking up the color pencil again.

The silence went back on again, on the sounds of the colored pencil again. Jordan bit his lip, erasing the mistake he did.

"You don't speak alot. Why?"

The boy bit his lip, softly shrugging.

"I don't like to talk alot.."

"Same, I feel you." Rakim agreed, sipping on his coffee.

"You should teach me how to draw like that, I really appreciate drawing." He said truthfully, pulling out his artwork.

Jordan raised his eyebrow, looking at it. Jordan was lowkey surprised at it, didn't know Rakim draw.

By the looks, He saw Rakim as a model or rapper, mostly a model because of his looks as a person.

"You drew Drake?" Jordan said quietly, looking over the art.

"Yeah, out of boredom though..."

"It's nice..."

"Thanks, I think your drawings are quite nice too." Rakim said, hearing the bell ring, meaning that they have only 12 minutes left.

"I'll be seeing them in the art room."

Jordan blushed slightly, wanting to know why he was trying to be friends with him.

"Thank you." He nodded, looking at him.

"I'll leave you to your drawing again but meet at lunch today, I would like your company." Rakim smiled.

"But why...I'm not that interesting..."

"I think you're cool and want to be your friend if that's okay."

Jordan looked up and showed a small smiled, "yeah, it's okay."

"Alright see you at lunch."