Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi

In which, Symere has a message for Rakim.

•••

It was Symere's last song of the night, everyone cameras out to remember this moment.

It was headlining everywhere that it's the best moment of the night, in which people invested to save up to see him on tour.

Overall, he was making 400k a night, and oh boy he was excited.

He looked up at the bright lights, seeing everyone phones out. He drink some of his water, throwing it in the crowd before grabbing the mic again.

He was at Coachella, a local event that happens every year. Celebrities and Social Influencers comes, sometimes acting like assholes. It can be sometimes be wild.

"Y'all ready for this last song?"

The crowd cheered, clapping along. Symere looked over the crowd, seeing someone particular on the side.

It was his Ex-Lover, Rakim Mayers, standing with his Best Friend, Tyler Okonma. He seen that they was holding hands, watching Symere performing.

Symere felt his heart shake, removing his eyes when he seen Rakim staring back at him.

It's an long story in their background, but I shorten the story.

They met at a show in New York in 2017, grabbing each other numbers during that time. They talked to each other that next week, nonstop they was texting or calling each other.

During that time Symere was doing shows, moving in different states for awhile. It didn't matter, since they met up when they was both in Florida.

Both of them was feeling each other, when Rocky took him out to dinner in the summer of 2017. Then after that, it took off from there.

They officially started dating at the end that year and everything was fine. He took Symere's virginity, made Symere feel special since he was ready. He wanted Rocky to be the one.

Until one day, the day Symere was completely heartbroken. He walked in on Rakim cheating on him, in his own house. He just gotten off tour in 2018.

He ran away to his friends house, needed get away from Rocky. After what he saw, he thought Rocky was the one from him. He gotten so attached to Rocky, since Rocky was treating him right.

He guess not, finding out that Rocky was cheating on him for 2 months. Symere knew he couldn't be with Rakim anymore, nor trust anybody anymore.

"Start that shit."

'Secure The Bag' started playing, Symere walking around on stage.

"SING THAT SHIT YO!" He yelled, looking at Rocky.

Rocky looked around, don't knowing what's coming now.

I was on the road, yeah
Securing that bag, uh
Gettin' that cake, yeah
They missin' the wave, yeah
He used to play, yeah
Now He in my face, yeah
You in or you out? (Out)
This is a gang (This is a)
This is a game (Ayy, this a game)
This is a gang (Yeah, gang)
This is a game (This is a game)
Boy, what you claim? (Boy, what you claim?)
Throw up your gang (Throw up your gang)
Switchin' four lanes (Switchin' four lanes)
And our whip not the same (Ayy)

Symere rapped, walking up and down the stage. He put emphasized on 'He,' which Rocky saw. He bit his lip, continuing to watch Symere perform.

"Low down dirty, Put you to Shame." Symere slat, bucking a little bit. "What's her name? She got a Red Range."

Rocky totally knew what Symere was talking about, making him furrowed his eyebrows. The girl who he was messing with, which he cut all ties with had a Red Range Rover and it was parked outside of Symere's house.

The regret starting taking a toll on him, making snatch his hand out of Tyler's grip.

Tyler noticed, looking at him. "Babe you good?"

Rakim looked and nodded, saying no words.

"I m-messed up, They didn't noticed, T-They didn't noticed..." Symere stuttered, making everyone being confused.

They was wondering, was he having a panic attack or couldn't breathe since he has asthma.

Symere made his way to the second verse, eyes was being blurry because of singing this song. He couldn't take it anymore, he was tired being hooked on Rocky.

"I took your little bitch and fed me the pain! Me and you, I swear we're not t-the same..." Symere choked out, burst out crying.

Everyone in the stadium gotten quiet, watching him flow his tears out. Rocky felt regret all around him, feeling the karma coming to him soon.

Tyler watched how Rocky acted, how the words was hitting him. He knew what was up.

"He said she b-better than m-me, that's all lies..." Symere cried, wiping his tears away.

He fell to the ground, "KEEP SOMEBODY T-THAT I L-LOVE CLOSE BY! C-CAUSE THEY WANT M-ME DIE WHEN WE'RE CLOSED-E-EYED!" He yelled, crying uncontrollably. He paused for a moment, all you can hear is his crying in the microphone.

Then he friends knew he was done, they didn't know what was wrong with him but they had to get up.

Symere kept crying as they got him up, him still holding the mic, "Now he forced live a lie, I must show h-him..."

He dropped the mic, taken backstage. He kept crying rapidly, people were trying to calm him down.

Rocky cursed, walking out the exit as he faces of people being confused. Tyler catches him after him, "I gotta talk to him, I know that's song is about me."

He told Tyler.

•••

🙂 Have a Great night