20 min x A$APScott

Based on the song, 20 min.

♡♡♡

"I can't do this anymore Rakim, and I'm sorry for everything I did to you."

"Why Travis, why?" The crying Rakim asked, sniffing on the phone, "I did everything for you, I put my life on pause for your dumbass."

Travis sighed, playing with his braid.

"Fucking tell me Travis before I hang up on yo dumbass."

"I don't have long to talk, but I'm going to tell you though." He said, "I'm tired of this relationship, I wanna something to detach me."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME."

"Rakim chill-"

"I'm not going to fucking chill so don't say that shit to me!" Rakim yelled in his ear, Travis was tired of that so he just put him on speaker.

"I fucking did everything for you, you forced me to do shit for you! I did drugs with you, you got hooked on that shit for YEARS!" Rakim shouted, "When you said to keep my legs closed, I did just for you Travis!"

"I know and I'm sorry...." Travis closed his eyes, leaning back in the chair. He picked up his blunt then grabbing his lighter, slowly lighting up.

He took a puff, letting the smoke slowly come out.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. I just wanna talk after I finish this fucking tour." Travis said, feeling a tear coming out. He knew he fucked up when he told his one and only lover the news.

Travis knew he didn't wanna break up with Rakim but he knew it was for the best.

For the best? you may thinking but it's more than that.

Travis off and on cheated with Rakim. Before the tour and after the tour. After 7 times he did it, he knew he could never get back with him if he told him the truth right then and there. SO, he hid the secret for 4 months.

He just didn't want to hurt Rakim, it wasn't his thing. He just...wanted someone else. But he did it in the wrong, for sure.

"I don't know Travis, I'm fucking heartbroken. I can't believe you." Rakim explained, sniffing.

"Please, please tell me the real reason why your breaking up with me." Rakim pleaded, feeling tears coming down again. He slid on the door of the 2 million dollar mansion, crying his heart out to nobody to listen to.

"I cheated on you multiple times. Before and during tour."

Rakim burst out crying loudly, letting Travis to hear. He felt gulity, he should've kept it to himself.

"Y-your fucking lying! Your lying..." Rakim yelled into the phone again.

"I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry.." Travis cried with him, having his head in his knees.

"I'm f-fucking done with you Travis, for good. When you get off this tour, make sure you k-know my shit is going to be at t-the f-fucking door nigga." Rakim spoke, "I'm still staying here because of your daughter. I-I don't want any stranger around her."

"I know and I-I understand." Travis agreed.

Rakim looked as Stormi cried in the other room, seeing the on-going call being for 16 minutes. "Stormi is crying, I have to go."

"Tell her I love her..."

Rakim hung up by the time he said, leaving Travis in the silence. Travis threw his phone before falling to his knees, knowing he really fucked up on his end.

"FUCK!" He threw the Tv out the window, seeing it drop from 8 floors.

On Rakim's end, he sat in the rocking chair, feeding Stormi. He sniffed, putting Stormi in a comfortable position before feeding her again. Stormi saw his teared face and she made a random face.

He look to saw, "No, sweetie I'm fine, just fine." He shown his bright teeth to her.

Deep down he knew he wasn't at all.