High School x Playboiuzi

In which Jordan sees his boyfriend after a year overseas.

BURGUNDY DREADS 2019 CARTI, END OF 2017 UZI !

MENTIONS !
•Feminine Uzi
•Intersex

MENTIONS !•Feminine Uzi•Intersex

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Jordan you gonna be aight to go to school this early? You just got back from overseas." His mother sat on his bed, watching him pack his bag.

"Yeah I want to. I wanna see all my other friends. Don't worry ma, I'm going to be fine." He said quietly.

Jordan served in the navy for a year, being a technical engineer for the ships. He was doing it because he wanted a full ride scholarship, which he exceeded.

After he finished the year up, he came back Atlanta. Now he's here, wanting to back to High School to finish up the 12th grade.

"Okay Jordan, it's your decision." His said, smiling.

Jordan grabbed his bag, going downstairs. His mom followed, grabbing her car keys. It was March, so the birds were chirping.

They hopped in, starting the car before driving off.

♡♡♡

"Hi I'm Jordan Carter." He spoke up, looking at his watch seeing it was 10am.

"Oh Jordan welcome back! Everyone misses you. I'm so glad we still have us at our school." The front desk lady said, looking through the 12th grade files.

"I know, I just wanna come back soon as possible." He said, smiling.

She handed him the schedule, smiling.

"Thank you so much, all classes on the first floor?"

"Yes, they switched the classes a little bit during the summer so you would be just fine." She said.

He nodded, waving goodbye before he goes to his favorite class, Study Hall.

Why? Because One:

They don't study