Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2

•••

•••

"Symere...?" He knocked on the door, calling for his husband.

He didn't get a response, so he opened it out of worry. He found Symere sitting there, on his HP laptop.

He looked up, pulling out his headphones. "Hey..." He whispered.

He sighed out of relief, "Hi." He smiled lightly.

"I have a gift, here." He went over, giving him a hoodie.

"It's midnight rave hoodie, exclusively not out yet." He spoke, Symere taking it.

"It's nice." Symere smiled, putting his laptop to the side. He looked at it closely, seeing all the details designed on the hoodie.

"Thank you."

Rakim just smiled, seeing the smile on Symere's face.

After awhile, they sat in silence that had tension inside of it. It seems like they had something to say to each other, just trying to talk out their problems.

"Rocky, I'm sorry." Symere said, making Rocky look up. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I was scared, and I put all this stress on me to not let you know."

"I hid it by wearing bigger clothes and pants." He said, looking down. "I remember you said you didn't wanted kids at the times since you were on tour and stuff....you had alot of things going on."

"Baby but still you could've told me...I'll be happy." Rocky grabbed his hands, kissing them. "Happy or not, I will love you and the baby."

Symere sadly smiled, pulling Rocky down. "It's okay, I forgive you Sy."

Symere felt better, knowing Rocky don't hate him.