Relapsing. x A$APUzi

In which Rocky came home to his husband passed out.

Mentions of:
•Suicidal thoughts
•Depression

☆☆☆

Rocky was driving home, a tired person in the studio and recording for 8 hours straight

He wanted to see his loveable husband, the person who he loved for 2 years then getting married in 8 months of their relationship.

Symere had a shy personality and still do when it comes to interviews and stuff. Rocky opened his shell a little bit but not fully, it's gonna take time.

Flashback!

Symere and Rocky was sitting in officer chairs, at a radio station in New York. They both was closely sitting to next but not real close.

"So Rocky, Testing dropped and did pretty good I will say in sales. It was actually good, I listened it, but it got so much hate. Why you do you think it got that much hate?" Angie Martinez asked.

"Well I think it did because I experimented on it. Everyone thought I was going to do a another album how I did in my last two ones. Listen- I wanted to change my style a little bit and that's what I did in this."

"Some people liked it and some didn't, cause at the end of the day I'm a unbothered person. It ain't gonna affect me."

"Yeah I understand, your personality screams that." Everyone laughed, except Symere who was zoned in his phone. He got off, looking up again.

"About you, Symere right? How it feels living in this environment with Rocky doing shows and being married?"

Symere looked around, feeling insecure. He pointed to himself, making Angie laugh a little.

"Yeah, how does it feels?"

"Uh, it's cool....just like you expected from a person in any industry..." He whispered so low, it almost didn't catch in the microphone.

Rocky rubbed his thigh, trying to comfort him. Symere bit lip, ".....yeah." He whispered again, but a little louder.

"Okay, what's the most interesting thing you found out when you was with Rocky as friends?"

"That p-people over seas stalks him....and t-they made a s-statue from him in l-london..." Symere stuttered a little bit, wanting to stop talking.

Everyone started laughing, just how he's being cute and how he told them that fact.

Symere shyly smiled, pushing his dreads back.

Flashback over!

Rocky walked in the door, the smell of flowers hits his nose. He seen that Symere wasn't in the kitchen or the couch, which that was kinda weird to him.

"Symere! I'm home!" He put his keys on the table, going upstairs.

He looked around, not evening seeing him laying on the floor. If he wasn't downstairs, he might be up here laying on the floor for some reason.

He peeked in the bedroom, not even seeing Symere laying in it. He started getting worried, looking in the other rooms. Then, lastly, he checked the bathroom.

He turned the knob, which it was locked. He banged on the door, "Symere? Open the door. It's me."

Another couple of knocks and still no answer. So he used the last strategy, knocking down the door.

He used his shoulder, doing it full force 4 times before the door came off completely.

He saw a small figure, pills everywhere and another more. He ran over, getting onto his knees to pick him up.

"Symere! Symere, no please baby no..." He shaked him up, trying to see if he's alive.

"No baby, I love you....please lord please! I can't lose you..." He grabbed the bottle, seeing it was xanax he took. He threw it across the room, getting mad at it.

Symere was unresponsive, body temperature dropping by the second. His skin was turning pale, the drugs was taking over him.

Rocky pulled out his phone, dialing 911. "Baby stay with me, I can't let you die on me..."

"Symere I love too much.." He slipped out a tear. He kissed him, bringing him close.

"911? Yes, my husband did a overdose while I was gone. I just found him in the bathroom."

☆☆☆

After he called, they came in a minute. They took him away from his arms, trying to do the best to keep alive.

Luckily, God was on Rocky's hands. Symere was still here, on his last breath. It broke Rocky's heart, he didn't know Symere didn't wanna be here on this earth anymore.

Shit, Symere didn't even give signs that he didn't wanna live anymore.

Now Rocky was leaning on the wall, looking at Symere moving in his sleep. He sighed, he wanted to talk to him so badly.

He wanted to tell him how much he loved him, how he never gonna leave him ever.

Symere was slowly waking up, groaning in his sleep. Rocky popped up his head, seeing his lover alive.

"Symere..." He started crying, pulling him into a hug. Symere cried along softly in his chest.

"I'm sorry Flacko....I'm so sorry." Symere said, tearing rolling down.

"Shh, I still have you baby..." Rakim kissed him before hugging him again.

☆☆☆

They checked on Symere, 1/3 of the drugs still in his system but coming out slowly with the medication they giving him.

"Symere, I wanna ask you this...Why you did the suicide attempt?" The female doctor said to him, making him recall why.

Rocky was holding his hand, looking for the answer aswell.

"I was pregnant Rocky....I didn't tell you for 2 months...I was scared." He said lowly, biting his lip.

Rocky eyes saddened, he felt all these emotions he didn't feel for awhile, last time was Yams dying.

"I went to the doctors a few days ago and they told me I had a miscarriage.." Symere covered his face and cried, Rocky sitting there stunned, staring at the wall.

He tried to process what everything was coming out.

"I started having these suicidal thoughts once I had when I was 14...so I took the pills from downstairs...and took them."

Suddenly, Rocky walked out. He couldn't take it anymore, he need air.

Symere felt so many emotion, felt pain. He felt he lost trust from Rocky, and some people who knows him, even himself.

3 months later

Symere appear doing just fine. Rocky stayed with him and watched him at all times. Rocky took them to marriage therapy, which helped alot. Symere got acquired to do regular therapy, 4 times a week.

Over the time, Symere crawled even more back in his shell, not speaking at interviews anymore. When they asked a question, he sits there, stares at them before they get uncomfortable. Rocky asked him to stop but Symere kept doing it.