rain. x SuperDuperYachty

In which, Yachty writes a song to Kyle after their 2 month breakup.

@/lilyachty 9.5m

SWIPE !

SWIPE !

@/lilyachty: I dropped a new song, called rain

@/lilyachty: I dropped a new song, called rain. Link in Bio.

Liked by @/feliciathegoat, @/asaprocky, @/riconasty, @/thuggerthugger1, @/champagnepapi, @/dababy and 1,456,890 others

"Yo Kyle, you heard?" Symere sat on the end of the bed.

"What Symere...." He said, having his head first in the pillow.

"Miles dropped a song..."

Kyle had enough of his name. "Don't. Say. His. Name." He barked, picking his head up.

"You still on this breakup?" Symere said, uninterested.

"Yes, this was my first love. Plus my longest relationship too, 2 years I've spent my time with him." Kyle sadly picked up the tissue, wiping his nose.

"We was doing so good with each other, until the fame got to us. That lead into arguments...." He trailed off.

"Yeah I know. It happened to me and Jordan but we've overcome that." Symere came closer, holding his best friend.

"This happens to all of us Kyle, you need to look at the bright side of things." Symere whispered.

"I know..." He bit his lip.

"...you still wanna listen to his new song?" Symere asked again. "You don't have to if you don't want to-"

"I do. Play it on the tv please...."

Kyle and Miles relationship was the prime in 2016. They met to do a song that got released a year later in 2017. Kyle caught Miles eye, even though Miles was awkward, quirky and shy but it didn't matter.

Kyle liked that side of him, he never saw that side in music videos or radio shows. Kyle was the same way too, but was very outgoing and had alot of confidence in him.