can't feel my legs. x troliver

ITS A TRAVIS SCOTT x DON TOLIVER SHIP!!!

Enjoy.

•••

"But Quavo I don't like parties..." Don whined, feeling himself getting closer to the party.

"Don all you do in the fucking house is read and write."

"Yeah because I wanna be an author-"

"You said also you wanna be a singer right?"

Don shrugged, "Yeah that's my main focus..."

"Okay then. Travis Scott is at this party." Quavo explained to him, stopping in his footsteps.

Don crosses his arms, not believing the older boy.

"I think your lying."

"No he's actually here. This is his fucking house." Don looked over his shoulder, seeing women and lights everywhere in the house.

Don gulped, looking shyly at Quavo. "You remember that song uh, Company?"

"Yeah..."

"All you need to do is go up to him, get to know him and tell him the song you made! Sing to him, you sing beautiful..."

"Well I'm not all that great on it..."

"Stop fucking lying, stop insecure about your voice. You sing beautifully." Quavo barked.

Don sighed, "Come on. Let's get into this party."

Quavo turned around and dragged him once again. Don dragged his feet, trying make it slower for them to go in the house.

"Don stop fucking dragging yo feet, just come on!" Quavo barked, putting his foot on the first step on the house.

Don whined but continuing followed his friend. They reached the third step before they opened the door, seeing the red and purple lights throughout the home.

Don kept close to Quavo as he felt the people staring at them. But him mostly, looking at his body weight.

He always felt uncomfortable in his own skin, knowing he gained weight over the past 2 years. He was always chubby, but it bothered him.

He couldn't hold down relationships, always telling him that he needs to lose weight or nobody would date him if he was built like that.

They actually hurt his feelings, making him lay back on the dating scene.

"Why you wearing that stupid bucket hat for?" Quavo asked him, grabbing a red cup and a bottle of Bacardi.

Don grabbed a cup, shrugging. "It's not stupid, I just like bucket hats."

"Whatever floats your boat." Quavo said, looking around to find someone.

Don poured him some Hennessy, taking a sip. "Yo you see Yachty?"