forever young. x Playboiuzi

Jordan surprises Symere for his birthday.

NOW PLAYING: FOREVER YOUNG BY LIL YACHTY.

♡♡♡

"Hey everyone...." I mumbled as I walked in the room, sitting at my desk.

"Hey Symere, happy birthday." My friend Diamond, unsurprisingly surprised me with cupcakes.

I gave her a nice warm smile, "Thank you hun."

"Your welcome Sy. It's your day." She touched my shoulder.

I nodded, letting my smiled fade away. She could clearly see something was bothering me. A lot. I rather not talk about.

"What's wrong boo?" She leaned on my desk, eating a cupcake.

"Nothing, nothing." I tried to avoid her question.

"Hmm, fucking lies. Symere your not like this, ever on your birthday." Diamond stated and it's true.

I just miss my boyfriend, Jordan. He's been the best he ever came in my life this last year and a half.

We've met through someone at a festival that he was performing, I told myself don't get any feelings with him. But look at me now, being with him.

Most of the time he's on the road but I have no problem with that. He gotta make his money somehow, but that clearly get in the way of our relationship. It's just that...he's just not here, for my birthday.

"Jordan's not here for my birthday and I'm lowkey upset on that. This is the first birthday he missed." I sighed, opening my laptop.

"Symere...."

"It's okay, I'll be fine. I'll see you at lunch." I looked at her, "I just need time alone."

"Okay, whatever floats your boat, I support it."

♡♡♡

After lunch, I had another hour left but my boss told me to go home. She said I had everything done.

I needed something to get him off my mind, so I did all my work.

"I'll see you on Tuesday hun." I said to Diamond.

"You're not going to the club for your birthday?"

"Nah, imma stay home and finish my painting. Then I'm going to sell it." I smiled.

"Aww Sy. But happy 24th birthday honey." She softly hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you. See you." I waved goodbye, going down the hall to the elevator.

I pressed the button to open, silently getting on.

My slatt*+! 🐍💕
You okay?

My wifey 💕🦋
Yeah, I got off early.

My slatt*+! 🐍💕
Okay but I'm going to wired you some money to your cash app.

My wifey 💕🦋
Thank you Jordy .

I seen he wired me $800 which I'm going to put in our savings account he doesn't know.

When I walked out the building into the parking, I looked up, gasping for air.

I felt my eyes getting watery, what I was seeing wasn't true. Nah, it's not real.

"Jordan...?" He smiled, looking up at the balloons.

"No, this not true..." I put my hands on my knees, clearly crying my eyes out.

"Awww baby, don't cry." Jordan walked up to me, hugging me.

"I thought I wouldn't see you till next week...I know you couldn't make it today...."

"I cancelled it, I had to. I couldn't miss your birthday, it's my job to make you happy today." Jordan spoke, handing me the balloons.

I smiled, giving him a kiss. He leaned in some more, putting more feeling in. He lifted my leg up, putting right on his dick.

Damn I forgot that shit was thick. I lowkey missed it though.

He leaned myself back, adding tongue. We heard commotion, separating us away and to see that everyone was cheering on our kiss.

I rolled my eyes, blowing kisses to them. "I missed you so much."

I heard Jordan say and I bit my lip. "I missed you more," I played with his cheeks.

Jordan goofily smiled, "Here's your favorite candy."

"Thank you...." I grabbed them.

♡♡♡

"Ah shit, J-Jordan!" I moaned, slightly coming to my climax.

You might wanna know how I got into this situation and well, it's an easy story to tell.

After he took a picture of me and dressed me to go out to dinner tonight, we both got a little tipsy. Well I got very tipsy.

It felt good, to be honest. He was rubbing up on me, touching my thick ass, I just loved every moment. Jordan made me feel good inside.

He wanted me to feel pleasure and that's what he's doing to me right now.

Having my thick ass on his face. I told him it's not a good idea but he persisted. Like my ass can break his fucking nose.

I broke this nigga nose in high school when I was 16, we were playing around but he wanted my booty on his face.

And this is not on no fucking Cardi B shit. I legit sat on his face, pretending he was eating me out until I heard a crack from not my body, his body.

His mom tryna to fight me and press charges but that wasn't happening. My mom brung her gun to the hospital.

"W-wait!" I yelled, feeling my legs going numb.

His tongue repeatedly went back and forth in my guts, licking all around. I kept moaning, they wouldn't stop.

I felt him smirking, sneaking his hand up to jerk me off. I whimpered, shaking my head.

"Fuck Daddy!" I screamed, bouncing my ass on his tongue. He took it like a champ, still holding onto my hips.

His hand squeezed my dick, I squeaked. He slowly but patiently jerking me off, wanting our sex to last. This was my 5th time cumming, and I was so tired.

"FUCK FASTER JORDAN!" I shouted, he took my orders.

He picked up the pace, eventually I cummed in his hand. I sighed, hopping off. I laid next to him, sighing.

"How did you like your birthday sex?"

I turned to look at him, seeing his face covered in cream. "I loved it, thank you baby."

He smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

@/playboicarti 4.6m

@/playboicarti: happy birthday Symere

@/playboicarti: happy birthday Symere .

1,457,432 likes

♡♡♡

Next oneshot is on A$APScott. I'm using 20 min by Lil Uzi Vert.