Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty

Miles saves Kyle from his Abusive home.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT IS GETTING ABUSED BY ANYONE, PLEASE CALL THE DOMESTIC ABUSE HOTLINE !

THANK YOU !

NOW PLAYING, HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME BY DRAKE.

-awgenization.
♡♡♡

For quite some time, Miles had been seeing Kyle for months and didn't know his secret.

They've met a hangout before their friend, Jaden went up on stage. They were kinda awkward when they was talking at that time but when time past, it was normal.

Miles thought of Kyle like an butterfly because he's so kind and beautiful. He loved his personality, he was just being him over all.

They got real close, having their first kiss and almost having sex together but Kyle wasn't ready, Miles understand.

Even that, Miles took Kyle everywhere. The movies, the park, water parks, parties, festivals.

But did not take him out the state. Kyle wishes that to happen but in no time he couldn't.

He couldn't give Miles a reason why, he just couldn't tell him the truth. He was scared to tell anyone.

See, Kyle's life wasn't all happiness if you went deep in his heart or mind. He grew up in abusive home, it was always like that since he was a baby.

His Dad was a drunk 24/7, beating on his mom every other day. Kyle grew hatred but he was scared. His mom didn't want to get hurt so she took the beatings for him.

Yes, Kyle's dad wanted to hurt him. He got close to Kyle multiple times, giving him bruises on his back, face, neck, or chest.

It wasn't about his sexuality, it was about feminist acts. He hated when Kyle dressed like a girl, wearing clothing that are too tight or too big.

He wanted his son to be a man, but he knew he failed in that. But tonight, he wanted his revenge.

Kyle felt himself getting slammed into the door, slowly losing his eye vision. Kyle kept hitting him with baby punches, trying his best to get him off.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE A NORMAL SON! THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR!" He shouted, suffocating Kyle's lungs even more.

"Ufgh!" Kyle could only choke out, seeing blacks spots. His strength kept decreasing, seeing that he couldn't put up a fight anymore.

Suddenly, he hit his arm and chest getting punched, making him wake up fully. Tears rolled down Kyle's face, trying to hit him back. "P-please!"

He spat out blood that was coming up from his chest. His dad wouldn't stop there, he could tell you only could see Red in his eyes.

He threw Kyle across the room, where the dining room was at. Kyle landed first on the small table where were the candles was at, feeling pain in his back.

Kyle groaned, heading into the living room. He could only crawl. He was weak, and his dad saw.

He smirked, walking faster then ever. He grabbed Kyle by his hair, making his scream.

"HELP, HELP!" Kyle cried out.

"Nobody could hear those cries you fucking idiot, fucking nasty bitch!" He slapped him, hitting him with a book.

Kyle saw his dad above him, he kicked in the balls. He left fell, letting Kyle get some time to lock himself in the room.

He slowed-ran upstairs, going to his room and shutting it. He locked himself in the room, grabbing his phone. He sniffed, feeling his eyes swollen.