sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden

I suggest you read the first one before reading this.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jaden and Rocky gotten closer since the little one made them bond together. Brittany was growing by the day, sometimes can be chaos in the house.

She was always needy for their attention but overall was a wonderful baby girl. She was 7 months now, starting to babble anything she wants.

She was under Rocky alot, being daddy's little girl. They both loved her no matter what, especially Jaden treating her as his own.

Brittany opened up to him even more, making Jaden spoil her.

Jaden spent his time with her every second, wanting to be a good parent to her.

Currently Jaden was walking, having Brittany in his hands. He was going to the festival Rocky had to perform in London, kinda like a amusement park.

Jaden had 5 bodyguards with him, taller than him. It lowkey bothered him but that's not the point, it's for his own safety.

People turned to see it was Jaden, gasping and taking pictures or videos. He was negatively talked about in London, seeing him as a whore or a slut. Saying words that think he's the one got her pregnant but it's the other way around.

Jaden didn't entertain it, knowing he's alot of more shit to do other than that.
Jaden walked up to the V.I.P checking and scanning, showing them his card to let them all in.

The employee nodded, letting them go through. They checked the bags they had and they was free to go anywhere.

Jaden went to the ice cream food truck, getting a small cup so Brittany can have some enjoyment.

"Hi can I get one French Vanilla?"

He handed the man the money, getting his change back in return. He got it, he said thank you, focusing his time on Brittany.

"Ahh Brit.." She opened, slowly letting it melt in her mouth. Jaden smiled when she just smiling at the ice cream, dipping her finger in it.

She licked it, babbling something to him. He smiled again, kissing her on the cheek.

"You wanna see daddy hmmm?" They walked while everyone was getting out the way, seeing a famous person coming through.

Jaden looked to see Rakim was sitting on the steps on the trailer he was staying in for backstage, texting Jaden phone for the 24th time.

"Rocky!" Jaden shouted, making Rocky looking everywhere until he landed his eyes on him.

Rocky smiled, bringing Jaden into a hug. "I missed you yesterday."

"My babygirl..." He picked her up, kissing her all around. She giggled, picking up his pearl necklace and putting it in her mouth.

Rocky chuckled, kissing his daughter on the forehead. Jaden smiled, kissing his fiancee on the cheek.

Rocky lifted up Jaden's face, diving into a rough 4 second kiss. Jaden blushed, wanting more.

Unfortunately, their bodyguards was watching, being up in their business. Rocky looked at them then back at Jaden, which he giggled to Rocky.

"How'd you sleep baby?" Rocky pulled Jaden in the trailer Rocky was in, seeing it was bigger.

"I slept fine, waking up twice for Brittany's assistance." Jaden looked at her, Rocky putting her flat on her stomach.

He nodded, "She was bothering you huh?"

"She's never bothers me, she's an sweetheart."

"Yeah, she's perfect for us." Rocky sadly smiled, knowing Iria wanted them to take care of her to their fullest.

Jaden rubbed his lovers back, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"YOOO ROCKY YOU GOT 12 MINUTES, COME OUT BRUH!" Ferg banged on the door, making Jaden roll his eyes.

He always thought Ferg comes at the wrong time, sometimes taking away Rocky's time with them two.

"What's wrong Jaden?"

"Nothing, sometimes Ferg can get in the way." Jaden sighed, picking up Brittany.

"I know but he's family. He used to get on my nerves but I gotten to the shit he do." Rocky spoke, poking Brittany's nose.

She giggled, looking at the diamond bracelet her wrist.

"It's time to go up, let's get up there." Jaden stand up, opening the door to go back out.

Rocky was behind him, seeing his bodyguards surrounded him. Rocky was talking to associates from networks or connections to his label AWGE.

He wanted to get a connection to any type shoe brand since he wanted to make shoes.

"Yeah you looking for one?" The female said, carrying her clipboard.

"Forsure. I have this design..." The kept chatting, meanwhile Jaden slowly walking on his phone.

"Ahahaaa.." Brittany took his phone, flipping it around.

"No Brittany..." He gave her the toy she always loved from the bag, replacing that with the phone.

"A$AP Rocky right?" The employee stopped them, making Rocky nod.

"Okay, your over here on this right." He pointed.

"Aight, thanks."

♡♡♡

Praise da lord (da shine) was Rocky's second song, everyone was trying to make a moshpit for.

Jaden moved his body to the song, knowing Brittany was a big supporter for the song. Her eyes went all over the place, being jumpy overall.

"TEXT A MESSAGE I DON'T KNOW THE NUMBER!" Rocky jumped on stage, rapping the song.

"FLEXIN' ON THESE NIGGAS, EVERY BONE AND MUSCLE! STEADY TAKING SHOTS, BUT NEVER HURTING NUMBERS!"

"EVEN THEN, Y'ALL DON'T WORRY NOTHIN!" Smoke came up, Yasmine with wide eyes smile.

Jaden was texting on his phone, still listening to the music. He recorded Rocky performing, wanting to put it on his Instagram.

I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the lord then break the law

The fans went wild when Skepta came out to rap his verse, making Jaden laugh.

Rocky locked eyes with Jaden blushing and putting a thumps up.

He mouthed, "You made us proud. Go make them kids proud."

Rocky nodded, knowing he always gonna have support from his family.