first sight. x A$APUzi

When Symere has a stuttering problem while meeting Rakim.

Includes:
•Fluff

Includes:•Fluff

Symere walked in the new school once again, being one week inside the school

Symere walked in the new school once again, being one week inside the school. His green dreads made him stand out, especially his shirts and hoodies.

He was wearing a slipknot hoodie with girly hair pins in his dreads, somehow catching everyone eyes. He looked down on the floor, like he always do. Not letting anyone see the bruises on his face since they was too bright.

Rakim was laughing with his crew, seeming being the loudest one in the hallways. They had only 23 minutes left before they head to classes going separate ways.

"Rocky stop lying you almost fingered me that one time!" Tyler exclaimed, throwing a fry at his best friend.

"We was drunk!" Rocky shaked his head. Gazzy laughed, seeing a kid with green hair walking down the hall.

"Who's that?" Gazzy pointed, making Tyler point his finger down.

"Oh that's the new kid. I forgot his name but he's in my Computer Lab." Omar shrugged, eating some fruit snacks.

Rocky watched him, since everyone was talking about him. The hair clips caught his eyes, looking at the small figure.

"I'll be back..." Rocky chased after the boy, leaving his crew.

"Rocky! You dumbass you left your backpack!" Carti shaked his head, gotta watch after his cousin shit.

Rocky speed down the hall, catching up to the small figure. "Hey!"

Symere raised his eyebrow and turned around, seeing the boy he always saw in all of his classes.

Rocky came up, seeing his neck cast on him.

"Hey, the names Rakim but people call me Rocky."

"Hi..." He said lowly.

He seen that Rakim was taller than him, making him look smaller. Symere always felt short in the first place, since he's only 5'4.