Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2

Only 2 hours on the Program Symere already yelling at Inmates and Jordan is attempted to push somebody.

"LINE UP!" Every contestant stand in one line, waiting for the inmates to come in.

They handcuffed Symere since he was ready to punch a inmate. Jordan looking around, making sure that Symere haven't got hurt.

"Ohhhhh these the badasses huh? Think y'all runnin' the damn streets?" An inmate walked, already talking shit.

"Y'ALL THINK IT'S AN FUCKING GAME? WHY YOU LAUGHING???" An Inmate pointed at some kid.

They started getting in Symere's face who Symere backing up.

"No, don't back up let them get in your face." The officer said, who which was Symere's Favorite cousin.

"Can y'all stop spitting in my damn face? It's nasty as fuck yo'." Symere barked with an attitude.

"I WANT TO SPIT IN YOUR FACE IF I WANT BITCH!"

"I CAN SPIT WHENEVER I WANT!" Another Inmate said.

"Y'all lucky I'm in these handcuffs..." He said lowly, yanking his head back.

"WHAT YOU SAID? SPEAK UP SINCE YOU WANNA BE TOUGH!"

"I SAID THAT Y'ALL LUCKY I'M IN THESE HANDCUFFS!"

Jordan on the other hand was speaking calmly to another inmate, trying to tell him that the streets isn't a place for him.

"I got 78 years for murder I didn't even do but I was the connection to the gun I had 11-12 years ago. I've been in here for 10 years now and it's hell but you gotta deal with it when you get here man."

"The streets ain't for you, I'm promising you that, straight up." Jordan nodded when the inmates came back together.

The contestants sat down on a bench, listening to inmates.

"My name is Puffy I'm in here for Second Degree murder and might gonna get 20-115 years in here." He yelled, putting his foot in the seat.

"Friday night, just drinking and smoking at a house party until pow pow. Somebody killed my girlfriend outta nowhere. I shot back and some other friends did aswell. 4 months, arrested for it. My homie snitched on me since he didn't wanna go down by himself."

"What hits me is the most is that my girlfriend is not here anymore. She got accepted to 4 college with an 3.8 GPA score in school man. I missed her funeral and when she got her diploma after she died dude."

"All I wanna tell y'all man is that the people is close to you can leave in any second. Mama, daddy, cousin, aunt, grandma, anybody can leave this earth and never come back. Real shit."

"Take advantage of that shit man. If My girlfriend was still here I would take advantage of her anytime on the day man, that's how much I missed her." Puffy stepped back, letting another inmate comes in.

"I'm slime, I'm in here for Domestic abuse and I might serve 10 years for it."

"I didn't even do the crime! My baby mama is bipolar and she thought I started hitting on her. I've been here for 2 years straight and still fighting for this case!"

Symere started smiling, putting his head down. "What the fuck you smiling for little nigga?"

"Nun. I'm chilling." Symere said, shaking his hurting wrist.

"You think it's an fucking joke, get up bitch!"

Symere stand up, cocking his head to the side. "I ain't no bitch my nigga."

"WHEN YOU COME IN HERE, YOU MY BITCH! WHEN I SEE YOU IMMA CLAIM YOU LITTLE WHORE." The inmate, slime got in his face.

"Yoooo back up!" Symere pushed him with his shoulder.

Officers came over, telling him not to do that. The cameras turned on Jordan who was about to fall asleep.

"But anyways I had fuckin' 3 re-trials, one of them got declined and both I losted the case on. When you come in this jail, it's not sweet shit in here nigga. They treat you like thugs and if you an scary ass bitch, you gonna be somebody bitch I promise you that."

"Jail isn't for y'all especially you." He pointed at Symere. "You, your attitude is gonna get you in jail. Running away from home and shit? That's not the move and you gotta change, real talk man. Drinking and smoking isn't for you either."

"That's all I gotta say today man."

♡♡♡

Aftermath, 5 months later.

Symere's aftermath.

"When I first went in the program I thought ain't nothin' gonna scared me but when we started getting deeper in the jail system, that shit ain't nothing to play with."

"After the program I stopped running away from home. I come home around 8pm. I made a 2-page letter apologizing to my mama, I realized I treated her bad."

"Symere's behavior changed alot better and I actually proud of him. His grades started coming up much better. He helps me around that house when he gets the chance." His mom nodded her head, ruffing his dreads up. He laughed, hugging his mom dearly.

"I stopped hanging around Jordan alot. I only see him 4 times at week when I get the free time to do so. All I know is he stopped robbing. But he still drinks and smokes with his buddies." Symere said, when the cameras caught him doing his homework.

UPDATE !

Jordan declined for a update since he want his personal life private.

Hearing from his mom, he got arrested for underage drinking, bailed out on a 2,500$ bond.

♡♡♡

I tried my best on the second part, I hope you enjoyed.