Regrets. x Playboiuzi

In which Symere regrets saying hurtful words to Jordan after that was the last time he seen him.

Suicide included and mentioned!

☆☆☆

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" Symere pushed Jordan, crying at the same time

"Symere I'm sorry..." Jordan ducked when Symere was about to slap him.

"NO, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH FUCKING RAKIM! RAKIM, MY BEST FRIEND NIGGA? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!??!" Symere covered his face, breaking down badly.

Symere and Jordan relationship wasn't like this. Their relationship for strong since the 11th grade. They both fall in love with each other when they had their one night stand with they got drunk. It was something they would never forget but it might now.

Symere just found out 5 days ago that Jordan was cheating on him. With anybody else but Tyler's boyfriend. That broke Symere to the core, since they was strong. What happened? Symere didn't know the answer. Did Jordan got tired of him? Did their relationship fell off?

"It was a mistake Symere, we got too drunk that night..." Jordan said, on the verge to cry.

"I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THAT AS AN ANSWER JORDAN! WHAT I DO TO LET US FALL OFF LIKE THIS?!?!"

"I did so much for you nigga! I even let live at my own fucking mother's house when you had nowhere to fucking stay bitch!" Symere exclaimed, walking out the room.

"Symere don't turn your back on me..."

"I HAVE TO! YOU HURT ME TO THE CORE! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR 6 YEARS! AND YOU PUT THIS RELATIONSHIP IN THE GUTTER!"

"Symere please don't tell me what you about to say....please don't. I love you so fucking much. Please don't say it." He shed a tear, looking at Symere.

Symere sniffed, "I fucking hate you Jordan but I love you too fucking much. That's why I'm breaking up with you."

Breaking up with you.

The sentence echoed in Jordan's mind, shattering Jordan's heart into pieces.

Jordan shaked his head in disbelief, "No, No, No....I love you Symere. It was a mistake, please don't put this relationship in the gutter. Don't, please I'm begging you!" He cried some more, going down on his knees.

"Jordan, you fucked up this relationship. Not me." Symere walked pasted his ex-lover, grabbing his phone, car keys and Suitcase.

"Goodbye Jordan. Your a fucking piece of shit."

☆☆☆

Symere

I regret leaving Jordan. I regret every fucking thing I did to him that day. After I left him, he overdosed on xanax in the bathtub, no one helping him during that time.

He body was sitting there for 2 days before Tyler found him in the tub. I got the news when Tyler walked in the door crying.

Attending the funeral was too hard for me, but at least his mother and Tyler comforted me.

It's been 6 months after Jordan did his overdose and everyday I'll go to his grave.

I sat next to his grave, windy wind goes past every other seconds.

"I miss the memories we had together, I'm reminiscing so many..." I spoke, I hope he's hearing me.

"Me too."

I jumped up, looking everywhere to find that voice.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Jordan, it's me Symere." My eyes widen, feeling some way.

"Where are you? I can't see you..."

"I only can talk to you, that's it."

"Oh..." My face turned into a sad expression, sitting down again.

"I'm sorry for everything I said that day I was-"

"Listen, your emotions was everywhere that day. I understand. Don't need to say sorry."

I smiled a little bit, "Okay..."

"How've you been?"

"Taking it slow day by day. Coping with you not here anymore." I said.

"Hey, God treating me good up here. I'm doing great up here. You gonna see me here when you come up here."

Symere wiped his tear, nodding at Jordan saying.

@/liluzivert ✔ 229k

SWIPE !

@/liluzivert: Missing you everyday, I love you Jordan 💔

Liked @/feliciathegoat, @/prettyflacko and 80,459 others

COMMENTS DISABLED !

@/feliciathegoat 240k

@/feliciathegoat: Best friends for life 🤞🏽 💔

78,346 likes

COMMENTS DISABLED !