CPR. x PlayboiOcean

Inspired by -enemies, her oneshots be wildin like ayo 😭

Mentions of:
•Suicide
•Depression
•Mental Health

☆☆☆

Jordan, my sweet Jordan

Jordan, my sweet Jordan. We did everything together, you gave me the euphoria I needed.

Jordan, I don't know what to say. I feel hurt, heartbroken, damaged. I feel different if I don't have you around. I feel hopeless.

You were my soon-to-be husband, soon-to-be model and fashion icon. I was proud of you, you were growing out your cocoon, into a beautiful butterfly.

You loved to do everything with me, picking flowers, going adventures even if they were dangerous, you didn't care.

I don't know what we went wrong with, we was doing great. We were strong and we knew nobody can stop us.

I'm empty without you. Jordan, you know you were my life but just Why?

Why you committed suicide? I ask this everyday for the past month, going into a spiral hole I never escape. I feel it's all my fault Jordan, I knew you was going into deep depression and I never took you to a therapist for it.

I feel damaged, I still think I could've did something but I was at the wrong place.

Flashback !

Jordan walked into the mirror after mirror room, spinning around, seeing the glossy, shiny diamonds were on the wall.

Frank walked after him, admiring Jordan being joyful. "This is beautiful Frank, Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed this date, it's been awhile we had something to ourselves."

"It's fine frank, really." Jordan spoke, Frank wrapping his arms around him.

"I missed you so much." Frank rocked themselves with the music, feeling Jordan mid length dreads.

"I missed you too but we here now, all alone." Jordan smiled.

Frank caught Jordan off guard, giving a passionate kiss on Jordan's soft lips. Jordan was blushing, slowly putting his arms around Frank's neck loosely.

"I love you." Frank said before getting one knee.

"I love you-" Jordan gasped, looking down.

"Jordan, I don't know what to say but ever since you came in my life, you made complete. You were my key to everything, you didn't let me give up. You gave me hope, when we had our ups and downs. You gave the inspiration to get here, being a singer and songwriter. You gave me the happiness I wanted for once and that's you."

"And therefore, would you marry me?"

Jordan was crying by the time he finished, smiling in happiness. He nodded yes, letting Frank put the ring on.

He gotten up, hugging Jordan tightly. Jordan didn't wanna let him go, he wanted the moment for life.

Flashback over !

When I proposed, you said you wanted the moment for life. If I had the last couple of seconds with you, I wish I had that moment for life.

♡♡♡

I listened to long time today and I cried like a bitch so I had to write this like man-

Like I said, inspired by -enemies, give her some credits please, thank you.

Enjoy your day ♡.