High School. x Playboiuzi

There's no
song to this
oneshot, but
it's an idea!

Enjoy luvs.

Takes place in 2016, so you would know.

♡♡♡

High School.

The final part of your teenage years. You know, the ones you gotta use up before you chase your damn Career.

That part of your life that gives you anxiety all the time, pressure. Those ones when you gotta decide what you really wanna do.

Yeah. Those ones.

I lowkey I hate my final part of my teenage years.

I had to get a Job as a Stripper since my Aunt got laid off, shit wasn't right. Lights were getting turned off and not a whole bunch of food are in the Fridge, hot water was getting turned off.

I knew I had to step up, for the sake of her and my baby cousin.

She took me in when I was 4 months, for reasons with my mom she wouldn't tell me.

And she took care of me ever since. I needed to pay her back somehow for all the things she did for me.

So, that's why I turned into stripping. I told people, people didn't mind.

There were some good times too.

There was a 2 new kids, Miles Mccollum and Jordan Carter.

Somehow they both know each other because their mothers known each other. But that's not the point.

The one kid I laid eyes on were Jordan Carter.

His beautiful dreads swayed down the hall, catching every eye from all the girl. They fell over heels for, using their advantage on looks to be friends with him.

But....he declined it. It was weird for such a beautiful man to do that, in their eyes duh.

They saw him lowkey as a asshole or dickhead. But he wasn't none of that.

He was nice, kind, confident, dreams to be a fashion designer. He was someone you can go to and speak about your problems, and he would give a response to it.

You wanna know how I know?

He laid his eyes on me. Yeah, me. Symere Woods human body.

It was kinda weird at first since I was going head over heels for him too. I couldn't get that out my head, he was so damn fucking beautiful.

I could too that he was nervous talking to me at first, since we didn't know each other. But I looked in his eyes, seeing a little hope that he could to be friends with me.

In that case, we did.

And we grew close.

We did everything together, biking, playing video games, testing out food, painting each other nails, telling each other secrets.

One of my secrets were Intersex.

People seen me wearing female since I wear it all the time, but didn't know I had a vagina.

I felt comfortable about that situation since nobody asked or grew suspicion.

Jordan didn't have nothing to say about it, he knew people were males that had it.

"So you know people that are intersex?"

"Yeah Symere."

"Like who, if you don't mind me asking."