s.s. | sleepy head

You are sleeping in Chris Evans' lap while in the Trailer. You are sleeping peacefully until this Anthony Mackie interrupted you.

"What!" You said.

"Well Miss, Evans and I needs to be in the scene." You just roled your eyes and did a Puppy Eyes. Anthony and Chris looked at each other.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Anthony asked. You sighs and lay down in the couch.

"I don't know. He's probably sleeping in one of strippers boobs." You roled your eyes.

"Jealousy oOops!" Anthony jokes.

"Seba is in the scene, he's probably gonna be here soon." Then suddenly Seb opened the door of the trailer. You roled your eyes again and looked away from him.

"Did you enjoyed laying in one of the stripper's boobs? Seba." Anthony teases him. Seb chuckles and went beside you.

"We're gonna go, see you later." Chris said as they leave the Trailer. You took your phone and started to scroll on your Instagram.

"Heeey. Baby you're still mad about last night?" He asked you. You didn't respond.

"Babyyyy, pleaseeeee. My pal and I were just hanging around but I swear we didn't do anything on that club."

You then looked at him.

"And if I didn't find out, you wouldn't tell me that you went on that ugly club."

"No of course I would tell you. Pleaseeee? Forgive your baby?" He said kissing your neck.

"Don't you ever do this again without my permission. You know how much I hate liars right?" You said. Then Seb looked up.

"I swear to any God baby. I'm so sorry." Then you two began to kiss and the kiss got heated. Seb started to rub your thighs.

"Ewww get a room!!!" You and Seb gasped as Scarlett  went inside the trailer. You all laughed and giggles.