b.b. | help

I'm very close to Bucky, Sam and Steve. They are like my brothers, well except for Bucky. Today is one of the best day ever. It's my birthday and I'm just walking home. Actually I'm walking home alone because I just got home from my work and they surprised me, what an awesome family-friends.

It's currently 7PM and I just can't wait to go in bed and lay down. I'm very exhausted. Steve and Sam already greeted me but except for Bucky. Of course I'm very upset, why wouldn't he greet me on my birthday? While me every year I'm always greeting him even giving him gifts. I'm just so upset.

Suddenly while walking I felt some van was following me. I didn't mind it until I stopped and it stops as well. I turned around to look and I just remember that maybe they were the kindappers around here in our town. I ran as fast as I could until I reached my house. I opened my phone and quickly texted Steve.

"Steve, I just wanted to tell you that I was chased by some van, probably the kidnappers here around our town. Just to inform you before they take me. I'll open my gps just in case." Then after a few minutes he replied, "WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I can totally hear his voice.

"I'm already home." Then he replied, "I'm gonna go there. Stay there!" I just sighs. I'm still scared of it. I don't have any powers nor skills to defend myself from harm. I grew up being so sweet and soft, ugh!

* BOOM * I gasped as I heard an explosion. I quickly hid under my bed and trying to call 911 but before I could they saw my feet, fucking FEET. I quickly hid my phone inside my pants so they couldn't se wit, since my top is kinda huge as well. They were the typical men, bad ones. They took me in their car and they were laughing.

"Boss would've been so glad that we found a jackpot!" The one that's driving said. I'm just chill but I'm crying. I don't want to do any moves because they might hurt me. All I could say is just, "Help."

*.*.*

As Steve reached your house, he panicked because your door was broken and you were gone. He quickly called Bucky and Sam. "BUCKY! SAM! Y/N HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Then Sam shouted, "WHAT?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Bucky is just so quiet, probably freaking out. "Her phone is probably on with the gps. I'm gonna trace her. Meet me at her house asap!"

A few minutes later the two came. Steve finally traced her and they all decided to go. Bucky is so quiet, causing for the two to ask, "Bucky? You okay?" Steve asked, "Yeah? You seem so quiet? And chill?" Sam added. "Nothing. Let's go." He just said and went on their car while Sam is flying.

Meanwhile, you are tied up in a chair and you were crying silently. "Please. just don't hurt me." You begged. "What? Kill you? Not yet. We still need you. Boss still needs you." The one with the broken left eye said. "Will you please just tell me why am I here? What will you do to me?" The man chuckles and slaps you hard causing for your nose to bleed. "Quiet." He said smirking.

"Do whatever you want just please don't kill me." You begged once again. He took a knife and scratch your arm, "STOP PLEASE!" You begged more. "I said, QUIET!" He punched you on the stomach and in the face. You are still crying and shouting for help. "Please... Stop." You begged looking down.

"You said I can do everything I can? Just not to kill you?" He smirks. You aren't responding, he walked towards you and holds your neck. "Everything. Anything." He said trying to kiss you but you butt headed him. He moved away because of the hurt, "YOU FUCKER!" He shouted going back to you. As he was about to punch you, Steve's shield hits him.

You flinched and looked back. "Steve?" You said crying. "Y/N! Oh no, our baby." He said removing your ropes around your body. "You came." You said. "Not just me." Then you heard Sam's voice shouting while fighting one of the men. While you were finding Bucky. "Yeah, Sam." You mumbled and finally the ropes are removed. You hugged Steve and cried on his shoulder.

"Who fucking did this to you?!" You gasped as you heard Bucky's scary-mad voice. He's here, you thought. Then suddenly Steve had to fight some of the men. You hugged Bucky, "I thought you didn't come with them." You said crying. "Doll, I can't be calm now. Who the fuck did this to you?!" He exclaimed. "Me." The man said. It wa shim.

"You f-" He didn't finish his words because he started to fight the man. He punched it again and again and again. "YOU [punch] FUCKER [punch] NEEDS [punch] TO [punch] DIE !! [punch]" He exclaimed and until the man died. Steve and Sam just finished their fighting with others as they were freaking shocked at what Bucky did.

"Buck... Are you okay?" You asked. He sighs and stood up. You ran towards him and hugs him, "I'm fine now." Bucky broke the hug giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Uhm? Done with the love scene?" Sam said. "Shut up, you're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend." Steve teases.

A few hours have gone by, the cops took them. You thanked everyone especially the three. Until Steve and Sam went home directly at the Tower while Bucky insisted on staying with you tonight. You are now on your apartment and he is being a doctor to you.

"Why haven't you greeted me on my birthday?" You asked. He looked at his phone and then, "Happy Birrhday, Love." Your eyebrows furrowed and he chuckles. "11:59, I wanted to be the last person who would greet you on your birthday." He smiles and you removed his hands form you face with the ice on it. You leaned in and kiss him, "Bucky. I love you." Then his eyes widened. "Did you just kiss me?" He asked touching his lips.

You laughed, "Yes you, Silly." Then he kissed you. "Damn, I love that." You mumbled. He moved away from the kiss, "I love you too, Y/F/N."