b.b. | come back : i

You are a Normal Random Girl who works in a Company while living in an Apartment around New York but when in SHIELD, you're known as one of the best and powerful Avengers.

You are hiding your true self from the people because you don't want them to know who you are, also to have a normal life as well.

You have powers of time traveling. The reason why you're still looking like 27 years old but you're actually 102 years old, you were born on year 1917.

Until you tried to travel again on year 1944 but you got stuck on 2010. You have nothing to do but to deal with it. You aren't aging as well.

As you got stuck on 2010, your new powers came. You have telekinesis and when you touch a person for almost 10 seconds, you'll feel and see the tragic they had in life. But that was only a secret, they only knew about your telekinesis & time traveling.

On 2012 you became an Avenger because you helped them by Loki's disaster in New York which annoys you until now because you and Loki hates each other, but in a joke way.

Now on 2019 you are still 27 year old woman who is always thinking of going back to 1944 to hug and kiss your lovely boy.

"Hey, what's up?" Natasha asked as she sat beside you on the couch while watching some Series.

"Still thinking about him and going back in 1944. I've always missed being in an non-toxic place. Because today, It's just so toxic." You said.

"Yeah I know that. You'll see him soon. You know what's good today? Let's eat outside, I want some McDonald's." She said as you two chuckles and decided to go out but then you got a news from Steve that Fury was shot and is now dead.

You cried so hard. You didn't know that Fury will be gone. Fury became your father figure as well as Tony but you still can't believe that, FURY. It's fucking Fury.

You went on the Morgue and you cried on him. You then used your powers to know what happened to him. You closed your eyes and touched his arms.

You saw someone, a medium hair length man while his face was covered. He shot Fury and ran away. He has a metal arm and he is so fast while running.

"A man with a medium hair length and has a metal arm. The man who killed, Fury."

The Avengers looked at you in a confused way. Thinking of how did you know. "I got another super-ability. When I touched you for almost 10 second, I'll see and feel the tragic you felt in life."

They were surprised of course but as they heard you, they started to work on Fury's Case. You all decided to go home and to have some rest, since It's been a rough day.

——

Agent Hill took Fury to do some investigation & stuffs far away from the City so no one would get him. You and Steve went on a stroll in the City.

"Do you miss him?" Steve ask out of nowhere.

"Who?" You asked back.

"Bucky." Then you looked down and smiled a little.

"Everyday, Steve. I wish I had the chance to say goodbye to him that day." Yes it is Bucky, the man who you loved for 7 years before you left 1944 but until now, you still love him.

Before Steve could talk someone tried to shot you but then thanks to your powers stopped it. You and Steve ran and hide. The people were panicking and running away.

The man you saw in Fury's tragic moment is the man who tried to shot you. You stood up and looked at him, it was him. It is.

"Y/N!!! SIT DOWN!!!" Steve said to you.

"It was him. The man I saw in Fury's." You said and Steve stood up as well and saw the man walking towards you two.

A few minutes later, you three started to fight. You were so mad that this man is the man who killed Fury. Until the end of the fight, you won. The mask of the man was removed, then you started to be excited to see who the hell is he.

Until she turned around.

Your eyes widened as well as Steve's. You felt tears in your face as you saw him. You couldn't believe it, it was him. The man who you loved and missed for years.

"Bucky?" You said.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He said and ran away. He was fast. After you heard what he said, you cried on Steve's Arms. Steve was surprised as well.

"W—What happened to him, Steve." You asked during the crying. Steve sighs and hugged you tightly.

"I don't know."