b.b. | president's daughter : one

noooote : this is going to be my first series or whatever. so some change is your surname is gonna be 'lodge' // also the songs are like just vibe so if you wanted to listen while reading, goooo.

the president is in danger and so her daughter. but the problem is no one knows where his daughter is, as the matter of fact ; no one knew that he had a daughter.

the president talked to the avengers about finding her daughter. well in this case, the avengers are the only one who can help him and he needed it in a secret way, so no fbi or any cop involved in this case.

"what are the things or files that can help us find your daughter sir?" tony asked. "she is using my last name and her mother was lucy franks." the president mumbled. "your last name may be local to everyon but we will do everything we can sir." steve said.

steve, bucky and tony are walking towards their car, suddenly bucky asked. "why is her daughter in danger too?" as they all hopped in the car, steve answered him. "this girl is the only one who can take over the lodge industries, you know the president he doesn't have any family anymore."

a few minutes later, the avengers worked on the mission. they searched anything about this girl until bucky found something. "hey here! i found this old facebook account with a name of lucy franks, i checked her photos and shits until i found this."

it was a photo of lucy franks and a little girl. "how are you sure that it's the lucy franks?" wanda asked. "it is her, she had brunette hair and short." steve said. "so she is?" tony asked. steve nodded.

"so that should be a throwback picture of them. she looks like she was one year old here and this was the first and last post of her mother, january 2009?" natasha mumbled while scanning the photo.

"should we message her?" peter mumbled. "we can but we don't know if she would reply." wanda said. "what about the comments?" tony asked. "no one commented." steve said. "guys look, maria found something." nick fury said. the avengers moved to the other table with maria hill.

"look, we detected a woman who's name is lucy franks she had brunette hair too and- exactly looking like that photo that barnes shows us." well it looked exactly like the woman in the facebook, could this be the answer?

"she lives in 160 west spring street, los angeles. someone should go there." maria spoke. "i'll go. maria you should stay here and focus on everything we have in this woman. rogers, barnes, romanoff come with me." tony said.

after a few minutes of driving they finally arrived. tony knocked and a woman came out. "excuse me? are you ms. lucy franks?" tony asked. "no, i'm karen wills." the four looked at each other, all asking for answers. "excuse me? were you looking for lucy franks?" suddenly an old woman spoke.

"yes, do you know her?" nat asked. "yes but sadly she died 12 years ago, poor y/n she's alone." the four looked at each other again, "y/n?" bucky asked. "yes, her only daughter. ever since lucy died, we never heard of y/n, she just disappeared." the lady explained.

"what do you know about y/n?" steve asked. "well she was a smart kid, she really is. she used to go in st. perkins school with my granddaughter. she also grew up here too."

"we have to go. thank you so much, you really did helped us." steve said and they hopped in their car and drove to the st. perkins school. "we didn't asked about what lucy franks cause of death, even y/n's age." bucky said. "yeah we forgot but it's okay, this school is the most important at the moment." tony mumbled.

they did reached the school and asked for the records. "lodge, y/n. she was really famous back then. she was a cheerleader and used to be the chick of the year, every school year. after she graduated high school, she disappeared." one of the old teachers spoke. "do you have any informations about y/n lodge? anything other than this? what about her mother's death?" bucky asked. the old teacher suddenly changed emotions.

"n-no one knows about her mother's death but well you can talk to her best friend, alissa holes. i believe she is a doctor now at los angeles medical center." she said. "thank you so much for your time." tony said and they left.

"why did she disappeared?" nat asked. "maybe she moved in another country? because it must've hurt knowing her mother died?" steve said. "but still, no one knows the cause of her mother's death." tony steps in.

-

"can we talk to dr. alissa holes?" steve talked to the front desk. "steve rog-" the nurse couldn't finish what she said because steve cuts her off, "i am but this is a secret special mission." she nodded. "dr. alissa is in her office atm. room 433." steve thanked the nurse and they all went to the room.

"dr. alissa holes?" nat asked. "yes? how can i- oh the avengers?" she said a bit shocked. "well yeah we are but we are here because we have a couple questions for you." steve said. "yeah go on." alissa mumbled. "do you know y/n lodge?" as tony asked, alissa's eyes widened.

"y-y/n? no." you could totally see she's lying, but why? "dr. holes, we went to your old high school and this teacher, ms. smith told us that you were y/n's best friend. please we really need to know where she is." nat explained. "i- i don't know her sorry, you can leave now thank you." she said trying to push them away.

"she's in danger. real danger, ms. holes." bucky spoke. she looked at him with a mixed emotions, she didn't know if she would tell the truth or not. "y/n has been in danger her whole life, you know that?"

"what do you mean?" tony asked. "ever since we became friends, the danger is with her. lots of scary men are always around her, men that she didn't know. i'm glad that they didn't touch her but- lucy, her mother died because of these men." she explained.

"these men? who are these men? and why?" nat asked. "i was there when lucy died, it was our graduation. last day of high school. y/n and i came to her house because we planned that i will eat dinner at their house because my parents aren't home. we came home and we saw three men in all black suits and one pointing a gun at lucy. seconds later lucy's gone then y/n and i ran."

"what happened next?" steve asked.

"i tried calling the police but y/n stopped me. she told me that no police could ever know about this and she told me that she would handle it. i don't know how but she really did. few days after their house was burning like hell and we called for help, then... there it is, everyone thought that lucy died in there and then y/n disappeared."

"but why did everyone in town didn't know how lucy died?" bucky asked.

"y/n left a note before she disappeared. she told us that if someone asked about her mother's death? no one should talk."

"where is she now then?" tony asked. she took a deep breath, "after i graduated college she suddenly appeared in front of me. she told me that she needed someone to trust and that was me. we talked again but something changed in her, which is her personality. she became more strong and, i don't know."

"where is she now? holes." bucky asked with a mad tone now. "chill okay. i'm scared as hell because she trusts me. okay so y/n is working but i don't know what her work is. she is living here wait i'm gonna write it down." she writes down the address and gave it to tony. "and please promise me one thing, don't you ever ever ever tell her that i was the one who gave this information." tony nodded, "we promise. thank you, dr. holes for this. you just saved your best friend."