b.b. | sister

"Hey ugly." Steve, my brother said as he playfully hit my head. I rolled my eyes and continues to eat my cereal while sitting on the bar area with my phone.

"So busy on phone huh." Bucky said chuckling as he kissed my forehead and joined Steve in drinking water. I put down my phone and glared at them. They both looked at each other and asks, "Why are you mad?" Steve asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You two didn't wait for me! I told you last night that I wanted to run!" I exclaimed and pouted. Bucky went closer to me then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Doll, we were waking you up but you are sleeping so peacefully." Bucky said. Then Stupid Steve spoke, "It's your problem. You had a wonderful sex last night, of course you would sleep so peacefully." I rolled my eyes again and stood up leaving them there.

I went to my room and opened netflix. I couldn't pick so I spend minutes browsing what to watch until I saw Home Alone, my all time favorite movie. I pressed play and watch it while eating Sour Patch Kids.

"Doll?" Bucky said as he enters the room. I'm still upset so I didn't mind him. He sat beside me and cuddled me. "Doll, please I'm sorry." He mumbled and I couldn't help it, I mean hello? It's James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes who's saying sorry.

"Alright. Just don't do it again, wake me up please. Go slap me if I don't want to open my eyes." He chuckles, "I wouldn't slap you, baby." Then I hugged him. "I love you, baby." I mumbled into his ear, "I love you too, doll." He replied.

.
.

10PM as you all Avengers decided to have a movie night. You all are on the living room, no lights opened except for the TV. You all are watching a scary movie, aka the conjuring (let's pretend that there is a new conjuring movie). You and Bucky are sitting on the corner of the couch.

Bucky's flesh hand are on your thigh while your head is on his shoulder. While watching, a lot of screams happened especially from Steve, Sam and Tony. Until you felt sleepy. You lift your head to see Bucky.

"Baby." You whispered. He didn't hear you because he was too concentrated to the movie also with the loud sound. You chuckles and continues to stare at him. Until he notices it.

"Staring huh?" He said. You smiled, "I love you." He moved his head to kiss you, "I love you too, Doll." Then Natasha groaned, "GET A ROOM!" Causing for you and Bucky laugh while Steve glared at you and Bucky. "Hey Bucky, get your hands off of Y/N's." Then Tony steps in, "Over Protective Brother? Eww Rogers, It does not fit you."

You all laughed until you yawned. "You're sleepy?" Bucky asked. You nod your head slowly. "Nat, we're surely gonna get a room. Bye guys, see you tomorrow." Bucky said as he carries your bridal style.

As you two went on the room. You lays down with him. "Hey, you can go back there. I'm gonna be fine here." But then, Bucky hugs you more tightly, "I don't want to. I'll stay here with you. I love you, goodnight." He said as he kisses you passionately.

"I love you too."